Chapter 09

Taehyung's POV:-

After the school ended at 5pm I didn't wait for the self-study class and rushed out of the main gate. I rushed and took a cab to the hospital where Dan was admitted. I walked in the ward and found Dan sitting alone and looking out of the window. Dan turned back as he felt someone was behind him and found me and flashed a bright smile at me.

"Tae hyung, what are you doing here? Did Y/N came with you?", He started searching for her from my back.

"No, she didn't came with me. I got a small gift for you", I said and smiled at him.

"What is it hyung?", I took out my phone and handed it to him. He looked clueless to me, "huh?"

"Take this, I use this extra phone in school just to make some calls and all. I use my main phone for main purposes. I want to gift this phone to you", I said.

"But hyung, why?", He sked innocently.

"In this there's my number, Y/N's number, internet and some games. You can use it to call me or Y/N, video calls and when you get bored you can play the games".

"Noona will scold me if she finds about it".

"No, she'll not. I'm going now but will call you in a hour, pick that call up", he nodded to me and I pecked his forehead. I again rushed to aunt's house to meet Y/N because by 7 I should reach home as my mom is back. I ran, It's nor close or far. I reached in front and ringed the doorbell multiple times and waited huffing. Y/N opened the door and saw me,

"Yah Taehyung, what happened to you? You're sweating so much".

"I - I h-have t--", Y/N stopped me from talking by yelling slightly, "first breathe before speaking and come in", I nodded and straighten myself before walking in the house. I took a sit and looked around,

"Where is aunt?", I asked. Y/N bring a glass of water to me and replied,

"She said she'll be back in a hour", she put the glass on table before me.

"Did you just payed your respect to me by giving this glass of water", I smirked to her. She looked at me annoyed and came to snatch the glass from me but I drank it before she takes it.

"Tell me, you wanted to say something right?", She asked.

"Not to say but show. Come sit here", I patted the space beside me and she sat. I video called Dan and he picked up the call,

"Dan?", Y/N looked at me after seeing Dan's face on screen. "What's going on?",she asked.

"I gave my phone to him, now you can talk with him whenever you want. You do have my number, right?", She nodded and took my phone from me to talk with him. I stared at her face of how happy she looked while talking to him, I cupped my face in one hand supported by my leg as I kept staring her. I giggled when she smiled at him and it feels something different, something new to me. I wonder what is it?

After their talk, she ended the call and gave back my phone. I took it and called on her phone, she heard the ringtone of her phone coming from the room. She was going to stand up to pick it but I stopped her,

"It's me. Save my number later", I showed my phone to her and she sat back.

"That glass of water did payed back well", she chuckled at her own words making me giggle as well.

"Now, I'm heading back. Mom came back today by early morning, I should head back before she does". As I walked out of the gate she followed me back.

"Message me after you reach", I nodded to her and walked away.

I reached home before time and changed my clothes and laid down on bed. Idk but whatever is it, it's making me smile and think all the time which is every new to me. I sit up on bed and searched on websites to know why does I feel like this nowadays. I put a post talking and explaining about it with a fake account to get the opinions about others. I waited for a while and I got couple of comments to it. I started reading it one by one,

lachi_mo_lala:-
Man believe me or not, but I think you have a crush on that person.

i'm_yourhope:-
Replying to lach_mo_lala...
It's not crush but love. Bro you're in love.

meow_itsme:-
Love is what I call it. Don't waste your time and understand it bitch.

kook_kookie_guk:-
I just hope you'll get that person forever in your life....GO FOR IT😏

I locked my phone after reading all this. LOVE!! No, it's not love. We are bestfriends and I'm happy just because she is. No other way, I swear. I should stop watching animes and dramas, it's affecting me so much. I laid back down and closed my eyes shut to calm and forget everything I'm thinking now.

I was seeing all black and dark as I shut the eyes tightly until Y/N's face smiling at me appeared in front of me and my heart started beating in a different speed and I sit back up in shock and tried to breathe more air while patting my hand on my heart.

'What's happening? Am I allowed to love her? Is this really love? Will she accept me?'

I ruffled my hair but got flinched as my phone ringed suddenly. I saw the called Id and it was her, Y/N. I took a deep breath and calmed myself before taking the call,

"Hello", I heard from other side and it was enough to stop my heart.

I got chocked on air and replied,
"Oh yeah", I cleared my throat, "what is it?"

"You reached home?", She asked.

"Yeah, I did a hour ago", I remembered that I forgot to message her.

"Yah!! Didn't I told you to message me after you reach. I was scared as you didn't", she yelled from the line. I giggled as I palmed my face as her yelling is always cute to hear.

"Your laughing? *sigh*", seems like she's annoyed.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was thinking something else and forgot. I'll never forget from next time", I answered.

"Ok then, I'm hanging up. Meet you tomorrow", she said and ended the call.

"I'll wait for you", I said while looking at my phone and covered my smiling face with both my palms for a while and stared at the ceiling,

'I am in love. Yeah, I am'