Prologue: •The Beginning of Everything•

It was a chilling yet calming night. Stars were shining and the moon was bright and beautiful. On this night, an unexpected event occurs. An event where the lives of the people involved would take a turn for the worse. A night they would remember for the eternity of their lives.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A couple is sleeping in their room with their baby in the nursery next door. They and their child are sleeping soundly through this chilling yet calm night. It was all quiet and peaceful...

Until it was peaceful no more

A quiet scraping can be heard on the window near the room of the baby. The scraping ends and the glass is cut through, just enough to open the window. The one who cut the glass went into the room, examining for anything to take or anything to avoid getting caught. After checking, the person locks onto its original target, the sunshine, and the family's life, the couple's baby.

"For what you've done to me and my family, I'll make sure you pay" The person stated with an ill tone.

The intruder carefully takes the child and straps it into their body safely and securely using a wearable baby carrier. They successfully exited without getting caught or any mishaps occurring. Just a few minutes after they left, the mother passes by the room to go downstairs for water. She felt something odd through her child's room so she checks it.

And there she saw... an opened window and her child was gone.

"HONEY! WAKE UP! OUR CHILD HAS BEEN TAKEN!!!" She shouted and woke up her husband to see.

"WHAT?!?!? *checks room* Hon, you calm down and call the authorities. I'll go outside and find her if I can. Just calm down and call the authorities. Quickly!" He states then goes outside of their house to search for their child.

When he went outside, he searched for an hour, checking for anyone suspicious. Sadly, he didn't see anyone carrying a baby or having a suspicious aura and/or clothing. He went back to see the authorities in their house talking with his wife and they discussed specific protocols and documentation they needed to do while the cops on the field searched for their child.

The following morning...

They finished talking with the authorities and went back to their home.

"Hon, what do we do now? Our dear child is gone..." Then she bursts back into her tears.

"Shhh, love... we'll find our Sana. We'll find her and get her back safely." Her husband comforts his wife, trying not to break down but he couldn't hold it in anymore so he does so.

~Meanwhile, thousands of miles away in a foreign land...~

"Dear, whose child is this?" The wife asked his husband.

"I just found her in a box. The poor thing was left all alone outside our gate. Luckily, I found her before she got hurt or wet from the rain." The man said after putting away the raincoat and umbrella and then rocking the baby to sleep.

"Really? I didn't see or hear anyone near our house. Well... then will you take her in? She IS a cutie *admires the baby*" The wife asked.

"If it's fine with you, then I'll do so. I have always dreamed of becoming a father." The man stated quietly but happily.

"Then we'll take care of her. Does she have a name? Or you'll name her?" The wife asked while now carrying the baby.

"Well, in the box, there was a letter that stated her name is Sana so I guess we'll just name her Sana." The husband said.

"Alright, we'll call this little cutie Sana." Then Sana beams and smiles cutely while asleep with her now-mother.

But what she didn't know was that Sana wasn't found in a box but was taken from her parents by a kidnapper...

2 years later, on another chilling yet calming night...

Another couple, this time in a birthing home, is about to enter a new chapter in their lives...

"Love, hang on. Last push and it's done. Keep holding my hand. That's it" The husband encourages his wife.

*sound of a baby crying*

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Kim. It's a healthy baby girl." The doctor said.

"Look, love. It's our daughter. She's... woww beautifurr" The now-dad says jokingly to his wife to cheer her up.

The doctor finishes the necessary checks and processes and now lets the baby with its mother.

"Look oh. She's got your beauty and screams majesty like an eagle *pauses* and I believe she's cute like dubu *chuckling*" The husband jokes to his wife.

"As much as I would beg to differ about the hilarity of your humor, I would agree. She does have the majesty of an eagle... and the cuteness of tofu *chuckles*. So what should we name her?" The now-mother asked.

"Well, didn't we agree on one already?" The husband confusingly asks.

"Ah, yes. Her name will be Dahyun, Kim Dahyun" Then Dahyun beams at hermom and dad.