Chapter 6: •Maybe Love's Not So Abstract, After All•

The next day after the SMC meeting at The Hood...

Sana's POV

I was at my work, The Hood, as a waitress there. I arrived and greeted my boss.

"Hello, boss. I'm attending my shift now." I greeted her.

"Didn't I tell you to not call me boss unless with gangsta implication? If you mean as an employee overlord, then stop calling me that. Just call me Tzuyu instead." She stated.

"Y-Yes, Ms. Tzuyu. I'll go in now." I bowed to her again and punched in my card on the clock.

"*sighs then shakes head* Fine, Ms. Tzuyu it is." Tzuyu thought to herself.

"Y/N-ssi, what needs doin'?" I asked my friend and co-worker.

"There on Table 5, bring their order. Just check the receipt on what order it was. I have to go to the back" Then he/she left, pointing to the trays with the orders already there before doing so.

"OK, Table 5..." I looked to where it was and brought their food to them. I moved to the next order.

"Table 7, tableside? Y/N-ssi! We got a table side!" I checked with Y/N what it was.

"Oh! Sana-chan! Here, it's your forte. You can do this tableside order. I'll do the other tables for you in the meantime. I know you make delicious kimchi-jjigae so you can do it." Y/N gave me the trolley with everything I needed.

"Sure, I'll do it." I brought the trolley over to Table 7.

"Hello there, ladies. Tableside order for y'all?" I asked them.

"Yes, indeed. Thank you. Please continue." The bunny-looking woman said.

"Alright, ma'am. This will be quick" I finished up the stew to not make them wait long.

While I was preparing the stew, a woman who looks like a mix between tofu and an eagle that was with bunny-looking woman was staring at me intently but I decided to ignore her stare and focused on my work.

"OK ma'am, here's 2 kimchi-jjigae with Eagle Tofu. Thank you, please enjoy" I bowed at them and then left.

Dahyun's POV

I'm on my date with Irene here at The Hood. I took her here as a test if she's serious with me or not at all.

"Wait... that person..." I wondered to myself.

"Dahyun? Is something wrong?" Irene asked me.

"Oh... it's nothing. I was thinking where we'd go next after we eat." I started to eat my food.

"Hmmm. This stew... it's a unique taste. I have never tasted such a unique flavor." I thought to myself.

"Well, since you treated me here, then I'll be the one to treat you on where we'd go next," Irene-ssi said.

"Alright, if that's what you want to do." We continued eating.

"That woman... it's the beauty, the Shiba Inu-looking lady. So, she works here? Plus... this kimchi-jjigae... it's like Tzuyu's Eagle Tofu's taste has blended perfectly with the stew. With the blended flavors, it's making a unique taste. Is the Shiba Inu-looking lady a genius too?" I asked myself.

Fast-forward to nighttime after the date...

I plopped down on my bed after getting ready for bed. I was about to sleep when I remembered that lady from The Hood.