Chapter 8: •A Party Unforgettable, Part 2•

Sana's POV

The party was going well. Everybody's hyped up for the program. No one knows who's performing or what's happening except for probably Minju, Yujin- our event organizer, and Mc Dahyun. So I hope that it goes well.

"Alright, everyone! Our first event is party games. Our first players are the kids 3-9 years old. Can be friends, relatives, or Minju's friend's relatives that are 3-9 y.o. Come on up, kids!" Dahyun invited them to the stage.

After the games...

"Alright! That was a nice game from the kids. Now we're heading to the teens 10-17 y.o. Come on up! Including you, Minju-ah" Then they did the challenges.

After their challenges...

"Ohhh! That was intense competition from the teens. Now it's time for the young adults 18-25 y.o. Come on up" Now we came up on stage, including me.

"For the 18-25 y.o. we have... a mafia game! It's the same mafia game with the added difficulty of having the audience's cooperation. Alright, let's start!" Then we played.

After the game...

"That was a nerve-racking session! All the winners of the games and challenges will get their prizes at the end of the party. But now we will move to our last part of the games, which is... the Dance Battle. This is open to ALL ages. Come on up!"

Then I saw Mom and Dad come up on stage with my Uncles and Aunts. Then we were greeted with a spotlight. "Wait, they are..." I said to myself.

"Ladies and gentlemen, of course, we couldn't forget them. The one, the only... J.Y.P! with... our dear Minju's godfathers Rain and Super Junior Shindong!" All were shocked that they were here, including me.

"Uncle Jinyoung?!? And Rain-oppa and Shindong-oppa?!?" Minju looked surprised that they were there.

"Happy Birthday Minju-ah. Hope we're not too late" Uncle JYP hugged Minju then Rain and Shindong-oppa followed.

"Aniyo! Not at all! I thought you all were busy so you couldn't come." She stated, still shocked that these three were here.

"Of course, we should be here. It's our goddaughter's birthday. We shouldn't miss it." Rain-oppa patted Minju's head.

"Mr. JYP, it's time" Dahyun called them.

"Alright! Let's go" Shindong-oppa pulled them to the stage.

"For our first song... it's 'How To Avoid The Sun' by Rain! Dancers, take the stage!" Surprisingly, Dad did well. He even impressed Rain-oppa.

"Wow! Mr. Park did amazing. Now it's time for the next song, which is... 'Dreams Come True' by S.E.S. Dancers, take the stage!" Now this time, Mom was doing great. I was very surprised.

"Go Mom! 🤩" I cheered her on.

"Wow, now Mrs. Jeon is slaying it. For our next song, it's... 'When We Disco' by JYP. Dancers, take the stage!" Then Minju's parents took the stage.

"Oh my! Mr. and Mrs. Park! Phenomenal! For our next song, it's 'Good Girl Bad Girl' by miss A. Dancers, take the stage!" Then our other cousins went to the stage.