Tea with the Nobles

"Why don't we have some tea at a nearby cafe , I could introduce you to my Highness?"
"That would be great , are you coming Lord PhantomHive? Sebastian?" Asked ___ in a nobly manner.
"Of course my lady" muse the PhantomHive butler (nosebleed)
"WAIT WHAT?!?!?!" Ciel almost screamed
Covering his young master as if to shuss him , Sebastian looks up smiling to ___ which cause her to have blushes again, he than turn around giving Claude his DEATH glare" Erm Claude take her to the cafe 1st , I'll follow later"
Mumbling a "Fine" Claude lead lady __ to the caf.

"Sebastian the HELL you do that for????!!!!" shouts Ciel
"Calm down Bochan , i agreed to the offer because you needed to get along with lady ___ just like the Queen says.
Pausing for a moment ! Sebastian continued " unless you want to carry on with the ride and visit lady Elisabeth" smirked Sebastian
Ciel shuddered at the name Elisabeth (Ha in ur FACE lizzy) "alright fine but make it quick"
With the same catchphrase "Yes My Lord" they walk into the cafe where ___ , Claude , Alois was"
"Wait do you mean that you play games too???" Asked Alois excitedly to ___ , sipping her Lemon creme tea , ___ replied a "yes , like chess or so" "Eh so boring" sulked Alois.
"I think it's pretty interesting" chirped Ciel sipping his usual Earl Grey tea"

After an hour of chatting , ___ stood up and asked the butlers and their masters if they want to carry on the discussion of the Queen* , which they agreed.

Next part coming soon
Me: I dun own black butler btw
Alois Yeah u dun
Ciel: SHUT UP TRANCY
Sebastian: vote if u wish to see me give black Rose a kiss
Claude: and vote if u want to see me beat up Michaelis
Michaelis , Faustus : fighting
Ciel , Alois , Me : servants these days