Romance in Hell (Lemon)

"Oh and we should continue where we left of"
____ nods while a scarlet pink rose up on her cheeks
As the ravenett butler carried ___ bridal style into his room
Sebastian lays her down on his bed and ripped her clothes throwing them on the ground , laying down was the nake and blushing ____.
Sebastian sucks on her delicate pale skin , looking for ___'s sweet sweet spot.
Once ___could not take it anymore , she tore Sebastian's butler outfit making him smirk at her actions
"Is my little Rose that desperate?" "Shut up Sebastian" Sebastian only crush his hot lips on hers.
Their wet tongue tango and tangles and explored each other's mouth
"Se Bas Sebastian Sebastian I want more" ___'s voice moans out his name and her beautiful eyes full of lust.
The pleasure that the butler gives ____ made her cat ears and tail pop out which really made Sebastian want her more , as he stroke her wet climate , pumping into her body feel her hips on his body
Giving her the sexiest kiss as change their position.

This time Sebastian made ____sit on his lap as they kiss , each with lustful desire for each other in their eyes. Sebastian starts licking ____'s body covering her with his scent and thrusting into ____ while she screams out his name and grab him , making him insane with lust. The Demonic couple cum the beautiful liquid out.
panting , the couple went to sleep , with ____ sleeping on his chest of course. (Wow nice!) (super romantic) (yaya ya a little too short , srry ppl not easy writing out lemons).

The next morning Ciel woke up by himself as Sebastian did not come to receive his Bochan , Ciel decided to storm into His butler's room , but to Ciel's erm dismay or embarrassment due to his redden face (rolling on the floor and laughing*) Ciel his nake butler and his erm guest sleeping together in each other's arms , Ciel slammed the door and hurried back to his own bedroom and went back to bed. "Besides the cat loving moron will need a break too with his cat demon -_-* that is.

Hii this is the end of of black butler romance
My next story will be One shorts with some of my BFFs as the characters
Shikin x Alois & Melody x Kyoya and ME x Sebastian (srry but I will write the One Shirts after Mid year exams so LOOK FORWARD TO IT MY BAES). Arigato minna-San
Brought to u by shikin & melody and. Me BFF