Rose cat captured by another romeo?!

In the night

"Oh my god , Sebastian coming into my room later on0.o" saying as ___ freaks out and panics in her room in PhantomHive Manor.
"Fine than I will take you away from him" a voice in shadow spoke to her"
"Wait who's MMMMHMHMHMMM" the voice belongs to Claude Faustus and he carried ____ bridal style while covering her mouth.

"Jumping from trees to trees while carrying a blushing ___ , "WHAT THE HELL CLAUDE"
"___ screamed , still blushing "ah sorry my lady ____ but I missed you soo much and after hearing you are the cute little cat demon , Michaelis wanted to touch you , I could not help myself but rescue you from that demon"

"Sebastian's not that bad , his nice" ___ replied quietly , "No You are mine not his , and I love you more"
"Those sweet words Claude said was romantic and bittersweet. Making ___ blush till no ending.

"Yes but have you forgot , she is MINE" that voice sounds familiar , was that Sebastian ? thought ____.
"I shall fight you for her" Sebastian hissed , Fire Fumes in his glowing pink eyes as he and Claude fights , "Timber , Canterbury , Thomson , Hannah take ___ to the Trancy manor while I finish this idiot off"
In a flash , ___ was swept off from the ground by Hannah and the Triplets , as they head for Tancy Manor.

-Claude ,and Sebastian still fighting-