21

It's been two weeks since Lamelo told me he has a girl

It's been two weeks since Lamelo told me he has a girl. Me and him are cool now so we text 24/7. I made it very clear that we should be JUST friends because it wasn't working out in our favor.

I also just found out melo won rookie of the year!!! I am so proud. Zo Is throwing a party for him so yk I have to go. I wanna support him no matter what.

I got out of bed and decided to get ready. It was already 7pm and Gelo said he would b here at 7:30 to pick me up.

I put this on

He pulled up and we left to the Ball's residence

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you ready b" gelo asked as he held my hand.

"lets get lit" I said laughing as we walked in.

I hate the fact that every damn party I go to IS ALWAYS FILLIED to the max like ik all these mf's aint your "friends"

We walked around and went to the kitchen.

"you know what I realized" gelo said as I poured my drink into a red cup

"what"

"we first met right here" he said.

That's when the memory's came back. Before all the drama and shit. Before Melo did what he did. Man those were good times. I miss it I really do but things happen for a reason it was honestly for the best that we broke up.

That's when zo came into the kitchen already OUT of it

"heYyYy" he said and you could tell he was beyond drunk.

me and gelo both laughed hella hard cause he looked stupid.

"where's the r.o.t.y at??" I asked looking around

"coming this way" gelo said sipping out of my cup

"help please." lamelo said out of breathe.

That's when some OLD ass bitch came running towards him.