25

"Me personally

"Me personally... I wouldn't let NO nigga slap me like that" I told Gelo as him and Lamelo were wrestling. Zo was recording the whole thing. You may be wondering "what's going on" let me tell you.

Lamelo told Gelo "Imagine not being on an NBA team and only being in the G League" Which I recommend anyone not to say.

At first Gelo didn't care but Lamelo kept repeating himself till Gelo punched the shit out of his arm so now they are fighting.

"Get his ass Gelo" Zo yelled as he continued to record. I rolled my eyes and broke them apart. 

"Yall stay doing too much"

All three of the boys looked at me crazy. "You were literally going to stomp on Ashley's head and you saying we do too much?" They said in sync.

I flipped them all off and went to the fridge. Lamelo followed.

"Looking for something" he asked as I analyzed the fridge.

I nodded. I was looking for Capri suns but couldn't find any!! Only thing in there was water and milk.

"We need to go shopping asap." I huffed.

He leaned onto the island and watched my every move. I looked in the pantry and cabinets. Nothing.

"Like now" I glared at him as we both went upstairs. 

❤:5738,3846 💬:143,3846

Liked by: @meloball , @zo_, @gelooball, @JALEN, @sharifecoop3, and others!!

-

@theyluvvjayy: back nd better than eva ✌🏾

-

VIEW COMMENTS

@meloball: slay 💅🏾

↪@theyluvvjayy: its giving gay-

@zo_: IVE BEEN MISSING YOU LUH GIRL 🤭