The Bank

Whenever the telephone rings I intuitively know who is call it's the bank.

"hello"

"Mr Rider we are having some problems with your account pleases come in at 3pm later and bring Miss starbright. We will be sending you a car to pick you both up."

Before I could say anything my hung-up the phone. What suicidal mission are they going to send me on this time, why do they need me to bring jack with me. Then jack walks in the hall says.

"Who was that on the phone"

"The bank" I say

"What do they want know"

"I don't know but we both got to be there at 3pm today" I say its only 11am it gives us 4hr before we got to be there. At least I have time to think about where they are going to send me off this time. I can tell jack is not too happy about this, but wat can we do about it.

3pm at the bank

We are both in blunts office as he ignores us by reading some file will Ms Jones is sucking a peppermint. Well two can play this game I am playing angry birds on my phone with the volume full blast. If he wants to waste my time by making me and jack coming here and not getting straight to the point, I will waste his time give him a taste of his own medicine. I can see jack giving me a smile as she knows what I am doing. Blunt has finished reading the report and has put it down is getting annoyed that I am ignoring him ten minutes later I stop I don't want to annoy blunt too much. I can see Ms Jones give me a disappointed look and a just shrugged my shoulders.

Ms jones says "have you finished"

"yes" I said

"So why have you brought me and jack here as I've already told you I'm not doing another mission for you" I said then jack cuts blunt off.

Jack says, "why can't you leave Alex alone it's lest you could do for him for what he has done for you."

You could see jack getting angrier and angrier as the time went on, I placed a hand on her arm to help calm her down which it did.

Blunt acted like nothing has happened he says "We are not sending you on another mission. We have received a packed of 11 books which explains all 8 missions you have been on up until now and the next 3 missions you will be going on for us. We also found out it is smithers that sent these books from the future as he is already developing this technology"

I feel so confused why do I have my life put into books and I cannot believe I have gone on another 3 missions for them. I can tell jack is not happy by the news I will be going on another 3 missions. I give jack a resurging look that says everything will be all right.

Blunt continues to say "we received a not with the books about who is to read them, and we have gathered all the people in a conference room. They are wating now to we will all go down now get a start at reading the books"

We all stood up and followed Blunt and Ms Jones towards the lift and down to the 8th floor room 80. While on the way down I did not know wat to feel as my hole life is going to be read out in front of a bunch of people. Which is just great. Just great.

When we walk in, I survey the room which is big got a massive round table which is full. As I look around the room, I recognised everyone. The first people I notice are K-unit Wolf, Eagle and Snake all looking like they be somewhere else. Next to them I notice Ben Daniels former SAS and ex K-unit having a good relationship with K-unit. Next's is the Pleasures family they all look confused as to why they are here as well. I did not expect my headteacher Mr Bray, my Maths teacher Mr Donovan and the school secretary miss Bedfordshire. I then I notice my best friend tom, next to tom are two empty seats. After those two seats you got the pest person in MI6 Smithers looking all happy. Then you got crawly who looks like he has better things to do than be here, next to him are also two empty seats as well.

As we walked in it went completely silent me and Jack went over to the seats next to Tom.

Once everyone blunt was talking "you all probably wondering why we are all here today, well we will be reading 11 books about Alex Rider and 3 of the books are from the future. Now can you all introduce yourselves. I am Allen Blunt head of special operations division MI6"

"I'm Mrs Jones deputy head special operations division MI6"

"I'm Mr Crawly an agent of MI6"

"I'm Smithers gadget master of MI6"

"I'm wolf leader of K-unit apart of SAS this is Eagle, Snake"

"I'm Ben Daniels agent of MI6"

"I'm Edward pleasures a journalist this is my wife Elizabeth and daughter Sabina"

I'm Mr bray headteacher at Brookland comprehensive this is the school sectary of the school miss Bedfordshire and Mr Donovan our maths teacher"

"I'm tom Harris Alex best friend"

"I'm jack starbright Alex guardian"

"I'm Alex rider"

Blunts says "now we all introduced ourselves I was given a list of who reads each chapter the first person is Edward"

Edward is given the book and gives it a wired look. He says "Alex Rider Storm breaker"