Chapter one| 𝑴𝒚 𝑰𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕

Y/n is not the kind of person who likes to wake up early in the morning but today she had to.
After a nice wholesome summer vacation, today is the start of the new term.

E/c eyes open up to the sound of the tiny alarm clock beeping, and her hands slip out from the blankets that cover her body to turn it off.
"It's 7:30 in the morning and it's time to get up", she thinks to herself rolling over to get out of bed. Her feet touch the cold carpeted floor as she sits on the edge of the bed for a moment before walking up to open the window. She opens it and sees the sun peeking over the tall skyscrapers. She sighs.

"I'm gonna be late again", she rushed into the bathroom taking care of her daily hygiene

After a quick shower, y/n changed into her uniform. Packed her items for school today and rushed downstairs.

She hastily snatched the toast served on the dining table on her plate and made her way out but mom and dad followed their daughter anyways.

"You are late again", Dad sighed

She didn't care to reply as she was busy lacing her shoes.

"Tell Miyamura-Kun, I Said Hi", Mom smiled at her

"Bring big brother home soon I want to play with him", Hiro yelled out

" Sure sure. Now I'm leaving, I'm already very late", Y/n nodded and opened the door

"Take care honey", she heard her mom say loud enough for her to catch it.

Y/n waved goodbye without turning back

After a few minutes of running, she reached the nearby traffic signal where she was supposed to meet him.
Her boyfriend; Miyamura Izumi.
And he is standing there as always, looking flawlessly gorgeous.
His silky black locks perfectly framed his face. His shiny blueberry orbs were gazing at her through his wide-frame glasses with a bright smile on his face.

"I'm sorry. Did you wait long?" She asked breathlessly after all that running

"I just reached here. But Are you okay?! Should we rest for while?" He exclaimed panicking at the huffing figure in front of him.

"No worries I'm okay" Y/n smiled at him.

"We can wait you know? There's still time before school or let's take a taxi", Miyamura took out his phone already searching for a nearby taxi.

"Miyamura, stop talking nonsense. We are just 15 mins away from school. Let's get moving", She wrapped her arms lazily around his dragging him across the road

"From tomorrow onwards I'm coming to your place to pick you up. And no I'm not taking no for an answer", He pouted folding his arms to his chest.

"Geez fine, but if you want me to be okay that badly, Buy me ramen after school", she rubbed her stomach feeling hungry due to the lack of breakfast and the good workout jog she didn't need.

"Don't tell me you skipped your breakfast, Again!?" He exclaimed with annoyance this time

"Or maybe get me something sweet umm like.." She ignored his question and pretended to think about something

"Like candy", she completed her sentence glancing at his lips with an evil smile on her face

Miyamura didn't pay much attention to her but he stopped by a nearby store to buy some things she didn't pay mind to still annoyed by how he ignored her.

After a few minutes of shopping, they started walking again towards the school.
Miyamura walked in front while she followed him. There were still 5-10 mins before the school starts so they didn't bother to walk fast. As they were reaching the school, the road became less crowded.

Miyamura stopped in his tracks and turned back to face Y/n who still had an unpleased look on her face.
He then grabbed her by her wrists and pulled her towards him closing the distance between them both and placed a quick, sloppy kiss on her cheek.

"Was this sweetness satisfactory enough L/n-san?" He questioned innocently not breaking the eye contact.

While Y/n stood there stunned and too flustered to speak, her brain couldn't comprehend words and was still repeating the scene in her mind again and again.

"If it wasn't then I got you a few protein bars. Have it before the lecture begins, you won't be hungry until lunch", He continued with an innocent smile on his face

"Do it on the lips next time", Y/n looked at him and then looked away

"On cheek was the punishment for skipping breakfast" He raised his brows at her

"There won't be the next time if you skip meals again", He walked off fixing his glasses

"IDIOT", Y/n yelled at him loud and clear with rosy hues not leaving her cheeks.

"Your Idiot", he replied turning back to her with a wide grin on his face.

𝑨/𝒏 : Writing this fic to appreciate my love for my favourite husbando and fill the gap of romance in my life because I've nothing better to do and I'm sadge :))