Chapter three| 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓

After a long hard day at school, Y/n was finally free to go home.
She started packing her stationary back in the school bag rethinking her life decisions like 'Joining the student council', "This should be considered Child labour" she thought to herself.

"Good work today L/n-san" Sengoku commented skimming through the documents for the last time.

Kakeru Sengoku, the charismatic president of the student council. He is a slim pale-skinned young man with smooth red hair that is parted towards the right side where it completely covers both his ears and red eyes. He is always seen wearing a sweater and occasionally a blazer the reason is unknown to everyone, but he'd known y/n for a while now and they're good friends. According to what he said to Y/n, Due to his skinny figure he wears layers of clothing to appear of a healthier weight. He's very responsible and mature for his age. He is a respectable figure in the school and maybe that's why he was elected as the President of the Student Council. Apparently, he requested (begged) Y/n to join the Student Council as he wanted at least one responsible person for the job, which is the only reason why Y/n agreed to it.

"Thank you Y/n-chan for helping me out", Remi stated cheerfully hugging Y/n by the abdomen

Remi Ayasaki is considered a beautiful and very cute young girl with waist-length hot pink hair that is tied in twin tails (where it is straight to her down to her shoulders) with bangs hanging over her forehead while she has chin-length hair strands hanging on either side and dark-pink eyes. She's petite and usually depicted as a rather childish girl who has a straightforward personality and wears her emotions up her sleeves. She and President Sengoku are dating for a while now. Although she's a little dumb and relies on others for help, their mutual interest in books got them together.

"No problem Remi-chan", Y/n smiled at her; patting on her heard

"Now I've to go, Hiro might be waiting for me", Y/n excused herself waving Goodbyes to everyone present in the room

Thereon a short 20 minutes of walking,
Y/n had finally reached the L/n residence.
It was rather quiet which was unusual for her. She expected Hiro to be yelling and running around the house but that was not the case.

"Did he not show up?" She questioned herself in her mind

"Miyamura you here?", She yelled walking through the corridors and sliding the door open to the living room

"Shh L/n-san Shh", Miyamura whispered bringing his finger to his lips

Miyamura had a certain someone laying on his lap, sleeping soundly. It was Hiro.

" You could have tucked him to bed or laid him on the sofa", Y/n whispered back

"I was scared that he would wake up and I might ruin his sleep", He said running his fingers through his hair

"How long have you been sitting in this position?" Y/n questioned taking a look at the clock

It was already time for the sun to set, not quite but it was already 4 in the evening. She had been over timing in the school for almost three hours.

"I don't know, for an hour or two I guess?", he let out a low laugh rubbing his nape

"You really are an idiot", Y/n facepalmed

"Let me help you to tuck him to bed", Y/n grinned at him carrying her brother in her arms

" I was scared I might wake him up", Miyamura pouted

"He's a heavy sleeper, He's my brother after all", Y/n huffed proudly still carrying her brother like nothing but dead weight

" Yeah how can I forget that", Miyamura sighed in response