|| Chapter Two - Hawkins High School ||

I woke up, feeling nervous.

It was my first day at Hawkins High School.

I hung out with Steve over the past few weeks.

Since I met him, my crush only grew.

But then I found out he has a girlfriend.

I'm meeting her this morning.

I hope she can't tell that I like him..

They seem to have a great relationship and he really loves her.

I don't wanna mess that up for them.

I got dressed and put on my shoes before heading downstairs to get breakfast.

(You wore this. REMEMBER ITS THE 80S BUT IF ITS NOT YOUR STYLE YOU CAN CHANGE IT TO SUIT YOU!!)

After eating, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before saying bye to my parents and heading out to my car.

I drove into the car park and immedietly recognised Steves car.

I parked nearby him and walked over to his car, when suddenly I heard a really loud car come really fast into the car park and park across the way.

Steve and his girlfriend got out of the car, all three of us stood staring at this loud car.

"Who's that?" I asked him.

"Dunno, must be new." He replied.

One of the doors opened up, revealing a red haired girl that I already knew too well.

Max Mayfield.

That could only mean..

The other door slammed open, revealing my ex-boyfriend.

Billy Hargrove.

He looked around, his eyes eventually laying on me.

His eyes softened when he saw me.

I immedietly turned away, not wanting to repeat the past two years of my life.

Why is he here?

"Nance, c'mere." Steve said, calling who i'm assuming is his girlfriend around to our side of the car.

I turned to see that Billy was still staring but stopped and started walking inside when I had noticed him.

"Nance, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Nancy, my girlfriend." He introduced us.

"Hi Nancy, glad to finally meet you!" I grinned.

"Hi." She replied, seeming slightly annoyed.

I thought I did something wrong.

"I'm gonna head inside, i'll see you guys  later.." I said walking away.

I'm gonna assume Nancy is worried that Steve is cheating on her with me or something.