|| Chapter Six - Strange Shit ||

Steve had told me that Tommy H. and Billy were talking to him in the shower room.

He told me that they said Nancy and Jonathan skipping together.

"Stevie, I know Nancy's in the wrong, but you need to be the one to apologise first. Otherwise, she's gonna talk about it to Jonathan and you're both gonna grow apart." I replied.

"Okay, so flowers?" He asked.

"Flowers."

We drove to the local floral shop.

Steve ran in and grabbed a bouquet of roses, paid for them and ran back out.

We drove round to the Wheeler house fo find a kid wearing a white, red and blue cap getting on his bike.

Steve got out of the car.

I watched as Steve begun walking over to the front door of the house.

When I noticed the kid walking over to Steve, I put down my window to hear the conversation.

"Steve!" He yelled.

Steve turned to face him, confused.

"Are those for Mr or Mrs Wheeler?" He asked.

Steve looked so confused.

"No?" He replied.

"Good." He grabbed the flowers and ran up to the car.

"Hey, what the hell?!" He yelled after the kid.

"Nancy isn't home." The kid replied as he walked towards the back seat of the car, after noticing me in the front.

"Where is she?" Steve asked.

"Doesn't matter!" He replied.

"Who's that?" He asked, point at me.

"Thats just Y/N, why?" He looked so confused, it was quite funny.

"Does she know? About all the stuff that happened last year?" He asked.

Now I was the confused one.

What happened last year?

"No." Steve replied.

"Wait, what happened last year?" I asked, only to be ignored.

"Can we trust her?" The kid asked.

"We aren't supposed to tell anyone, anyway I thought that was all over?" Steve answered.

"Apparently not. We'll explain it to her on the way, do you still have that bat with the nails?"

"Why?" Steve asked.

"I'll explain that on the way too." He said getting in the back.

"Y/N." The kid said.

"Uh yeah?" I said, really confused now.

"Hi, i'm Dustin Henderson." He said.

"Uh hi."

"Do you swear to not tell anyone what we're about to tell you?" He said as Steve got into the car.

"Uh sure?"

"Steve, your certain that we can trust her?" He asked Steve.

"Positive. She knows everything about me at this point." He said, starting the car.

"Okay. So.."

They explained all the events of Hawkins, 1983 to me.

They told me about Jonathans brother, Will going missing and ending up in another dimension.