Chapter3

The next day at school I told evrything to Ellie , but not the crush part. If I tell her the whole school will come to know within a day. She asked me " do u wanna know what I wanted to tell that day ?" I felt exuberant and answered a big fat "YES." She was like maybe another day . She was just bugging me or we call it irratating me . She just grrr...! I started hating her for some reason . Like why would she hide this from me? Like what did I even do to her? Bell rang and it was time to go to class. When I was on my seat waiting for Ellie I noticed she was sitting with one of my FRENIMY ( in the sense friend and enemy) I just felt dissed and went right up to her and told " this isn't your place!" But what she said shocked me! "Well I feel Ann is a better friend than you I will sit here from now on!" And she took her bag and went to her new seat . I just felt sheepish! I went to my seat upset but then I saw Zac standing next to me . I asked " what happend Zac why you here?" He told that the AC still had the problem and would sit with me. I was blushing OMG I turned pink ...Ahhhhh....I guess j was pink for the whole day ! And when bell rang to go home I was lonely since Ellie diched me , but Zac held my hand dropped me to the bus like a real Awsome cool friend. Well anyway better than Ellie. I couldn't just stop thinking about him the whole night. I wanted to know somehow to knwo what Ellie wanted to tell me cause it was about Zac! I texted Ellie.
Me: hey ditcher!!!! How dare you ?
Ellie : I dint ditch you I just thought Ann was a good friend. Better than you .
Me: oh really what does a good friend mean?😡
Ellie: wanna know check the dictionary well she is even prettier than you ugly face...
Me: what did u just call me stinky pig.?
Ellie : I am glad u are alone no friends 😂
Me: who told I am alone I got just a very awsome friend who is very caring and cool.
Ellie : oh really maybe a pig lol😂
Me: No he is not a pig! It is Zac😊
Ellie : lol, he likes you do u know that?
Me: what😳 what on the earth ?
Ellie: yup that's what I wanted to tell u ... Well I told u know cause I won't be even talking to u anymore. Bye get lost forever !!!!
-ellie is offline now
•12:56pm
OMG he likes me .!! I started jumping .... I just did not know what to do😃 well I should not tell him tomorrow well lemme see when he would just come up to me and tell it on my face.!😃