Chapter 7

She told me to tell mom " Mom I am really sorry for missing church ! It was actually shawn's Bday I had a fear to ask so I went ,after u people dropped me ! We had lots of fun and I am sorry again!
Let me admit Mom likes Shawn a lot so she wouldn't shout .
" Oh really? I am so sorry darling but who dropped you there?"
"Shawn picked me ."
" So great of her. You should have asked me right away anyway what is happend is happend "
"You can go on the wifi in our room the password is bles**** ... Yay mission success!!!! I went right to my parents bedroom and snatched my phone and clicked the on button for wifi. "Success " I texted shawn. And I got 5 messages from Zac I checked it and it said .
" I am really sorry "
"I will admit tomorrow something at school"
"This shouldn't effect our friendship"
"Bye"
"See you at school"
OMG he will tell me he likes me tomorrow 😳 yay ..!! I texted back.
Me: No it's fine I got my net back.
what u want to admit? What is
it about?
He soon replied
Zacmine💕: At school you will know bye can't text anymore😓.(tensed)
WTH why does he have to be tenesed it's me right? Like duh I'm sweet . Lol maybe sweet. But let me tell I was tensed too😂....
-
Next day at school
-
Ellie dint get space in the bus but there was one vacant seat left . She was standing. So the teacher saw that she was standing even though there was place next to me .lol she shouted😂.! I guess today will be the best day of my life❤️!!!