Cute Little Rabbit (Riddle Rosehearts x Bunny Reader)

(Requested by Strxwberry_Tart)

It was days before the annual Unbrithday party for Heartslaybul as everything was being prepared for the big day...Well You on the other hand were in they're room writing up many letters to try and to confess your feelings to the Housewarden.

You'd had began writing out on the paper they held.

Dear Riddle Rosehearts

I've been thinking recently and it's about you...Meet me in the Rose Garden..

You'd had crumbled the paper in your hand as you'd throw it into the trashcan behind them. "That won't work...Housewarden won't accpect your feelings..."

They had contiuned writing as they had finally had the perfect letter to confess to the Housewarden as they snuck out of there room as they slipped the note under riddle's door as they sighed in fear.

"...Please Accpect my feelings..." You thought.

Riddle had grabbed the letter from under his door as he read it. "Somebody wishes to meet me under the Rose Tree...?"

The next day Riddle was waiting under the Rose Tree as you approached him.

"H-Housewarden..." You spoke up

"Hm? What is it Y/N..." He looked towards you.

"...I-I love you.."  You spook towards him

Riddle's face had flushed bright red as he didn't know what to say but just accpected they're feelings through a short nod.