Every Rose has their thorns (Overblot! Riddle x Fem! Reader)

You had been running through the Rose Maze your heart beating as you ducked behind a bush of roses hoping for the overblotted housewarden not to find you. You had been ditched behind by your friends as you were left in Heartslaybul during the housewarden's ramaging overblot as you'd stay quiet where you were hiding.

"Oh my dear Y/N..~You can't hide from me for long and you'll be mine~" You knew excatly who that voice belonged to as you shook in fear knowing that he was close to her.

The person that was looking for her hard and well was the housewarden Riddle Rosehearts, he saw you as a strict enforcer of the rules but you knew you had broke one by supporting those idoits who just left her in the dorm.

"Finally~I found you dear beloved Y/N.." Riddle had just found you hiding behind one of the bushes as he grabbed you as he leaned closer. "You shouldn't of supported those idoits dear beloved...Now we'll be here together to have Tea and Tarts just the two of us~"

You were struggling at that moment to get out of the overblotted housewarden's grasp but you couldn't seem to get free as you saw his face come closer to yours.

"This won't hurt you at all dear beloved Y/N~" He had smirked at her pointless struggling as he soon kissed you on the lips as he smirked. "Hmm..Now then..Let's see..." He placed a hand near your neck as he used his magic creating a collar around your neck. "Try to escape me again..and you'll be in such great pain~" Riddle on the other hand was enjoying kissing you since he knew you wouldn't defy him.

Your vision had blot spotches all over as you had passed out because of Riddle's kisses on the ground as you were motionless there.

Riddle had smirked at the sight as he had smiled. "Now then~Let's see how you are doing shall we dear Y/N...?" Riddle had picked you up and carried you away in his arms