Cramming Session (Overworked!Fem! Reader x Riddle Rosehearts)

You had piles of books in your room piling on your desk as you were doing an all nighter cramming session for exams since you were in Heartslaybul as you were overworking yourself as you heard the sound of heels on the floor near your bedroom.

"...Y/N...? Are you still up..?" The voice asked as it came closer to your room.

You had your head burried a textbook when the door opening revealing Riddle not wearing his housewarden cape for once as you were busy doing your cramming session.

"Y/N...! Why are you up at such a late hour! You should've already gone to bed-" He'd lean over your stacks of books as he saw you cramming in information for the upcoming test as he'd cross his arms.

"Y/N...Your overworking yourself! Close that book and we're going to have a calm time away from all these textbooks...!" He'd softly demand towards you.

"But Housewarden...Cater's grades are falling behind while mine are close to yours...Shouldn't you go lecture Cater...?" You'd had your head back in your textbook.

"....Hmm...I can see your point there Y/N...But next time don't overwork yourself my Darling~" He'd kiss you on the check causing you to blush.

"Goodnight Y/N..." He'd turn around to leave for the night

"....Riddle....?" You'd turn around to look at him. "Can you bring me some Milk Tea with Honey just for me...?"

He'd sigh and smile walking back over to you. "Of course I can Y/N...Tho it may be aganist the rules i'll do it for you."

"Thank you Riddle..." You'd smile.

"No problem Darling~" He'd smile towards you and walk away holding his smile.