Wattpad Original

Final Author's Note & Acknowledgements

Book 2 of the Summit University is done

Book 2 of the Summit University is done. Just Call Me is FINISHED WHAT

Eighty-three thousand three hundred and twenty-three words. 83,323 words.

I'm speechless (or typeless, I should say).

Just kidding, I'm a writer, of course, I have more words. 

First of all, a big humongous hug and thank you to you. A virtually socially distanced hug. You're the reason this book got written. The comments, the encouragement and support– that's what got me through. 

This is a book that almost broke me many times for many different reasons. Writing a sequel is frickin hard. I can't say I got it perfect (because we all know I could go back and edit and edit and edit until I get to overthink-y and never post anything), but I'm so proud of how this book came together. I'm sitting in a room full of writer friends right now and I'm literally about to cry writing this WHY AM I SO SAPPY

This book taught me so much. It taught me how to put my butt in the chair and write. To just do it. To just press post, in Nat fashion. It taught me that I can write books. I did it once. I did it twice. I can do it again. 

Writing on Wattpad and meeting all of you lovely readers has been a whirlwind of an experience. I'm brimming (like over the top, about to explode like a pinata or a lava cake or something explode-y) with excitement to write even more. I love, love, love writing and this sweet, supportive community we've built.

A humongous thank you to my readers who have been here since I posted my first chapter of JPS on May 1st 2020 and have stuck with me throughout my sometime sporadic updates, and to those of you who just found JPS today and binged both books in a night. Thank you. Thank you for coming along with me on the rollercoaster that's been Nat's story. 

Major thank you's to all my writing friends, especially nonfictionalex ,Olivaughn , JKMacLaren , - our Facetimes are my fave ❤️

Thank you to some amazing readers who've been here since the beginning! veeee311 , SamanthaXElena, and so many more!! 

I want to say a huge thank you to those of you who've commented and voted on almost every single chapter of JPS. You were there the minute I updated, left such encouraging comments, and kept me writing Nat's story. Thank you.

And last of all, thank you to my family, especially my mom for being my first reader, always. 

I started with 1 read. Then 100. Then 1,000. And now, 1,000,000+ in the Summit University Series. That number doesn't seem real. It's so cool that I have all these Internet friends who imagine this Summit world with me in my lil corner of Wattpad. It's wild.

If you enjoyed JCM, please drop a review in the comments to be featured on my social media & it'll def make me smile

I've mentioned this before, but the whole idea for Nat's story started when my first year of university was cut short by the pandemic. As I said in JPS, I was trudging through my final exams and sad that the year never really felt complete. To take my mind off things, I came back to Wattpad– I used to read on here when I was 13. JPS was my escape. JCM was my escape during the second lockdown. And the third. And however many we had. When my school IRL went online for a year. When I was sad. When I was happy. Writing's been here for me.

And now that Nat's nearing the end of her first year, her year is going to be cut short by the pandemic. 

If you couldn't tell by my last sentence– Nat & Ty are getting another book.

Nat's story isn't over yet.

😉✌️ 

Nat's story isn't over yet

Nat's story isn't over yet. Read book 3 on YONDER, the next-generation reading app from the Wattpad family: https://yonder.onelink.me/6vpb/9a285038

me/6vpb/9a285038