How it started

The reader is affectively gender neutral, they will be refered as they/them and use the term 'child' instead.

The relationship between the reader and every other character is platonic, I'm no creep.

To sum up this book, you are a young teen with Herobrine as your parental figure, so basically the choices are like– wether you want to leave herobrine or stay with him.

Major character death, abuse, and neglect will be seen. This varies entirely on your choices.

The reader's age is 9 years old at the very start, they get older and older as you progress (well, depends on your options)

All pictures used in this book are straight from Pinterest.

No sus content (obviously)

All of the chapters in this book is actually pre-written, but I'll still publish with an unnecessary long gap each chapter :)

Also, tips will be highly appreciated.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"[name]." A voice cuts in, you craned your neck to the best of your abilities. you stared at the man to your left, he held a kind smile, a hint of concern is shown evidently. He seemed concerned for someone, or something. Either way, the world slowly fades in in a bright light sarrounding your field of vision vision.

The scene standing before you is a grassy field, a soft breeze nestled into the horizon. You, along with the unidentified man stood on the edge of a hill, another figure stood amongst the grass. With a blank emotion, you curtly point at the man, with an innocent tone you asked. "Who is that?"

"You'll see." The man led you down the hill, his hand on your back as an act of support, the ground looked — perfect, no rocks, just green. As the two of you approached the man, you noticed how he stood there silently, his eye brows furrowed, his gaze was stuck on you – almost as if he was silently judging you.

Once you were in ear range, the other man spoke. "Hello, brine."

"Greetings." You squinted at his features, a dark shadow dramatically casting over his face. That is until a bright light seems to shine from his eyes, you took a step back. His eyes, you noticed, being completely blank, no pupil could be seen.

"No, no, you're fine..He's not gonna hurt you." The other man whispered to you. A small tsk was heard coming from the other.

"Notch, what even is the point in this? You know everyone's scared of me!" The man snapped at the him.

"You could at least try."

"It will never work."

"Yes, but we are not sure of that."

"Then why even try??"

"I already told you why."

The white-eyed man grumbled, he seemed skeptical of your existence in this fantasy world. You tugged on the man next to you's brown shirt who – is supposedly the 'notch' the other man mentioned about. He lowered his head to glance at you.

"Excuse me sir but..what is happening?" As you asked nonchalantly – the man kneeled to your level, putting a hand on your head and gently stroking your hair.

"Well, you're parents are not here at the moment which is why–" he gestured a hand to the other. "I am putting you under the care of my good friend."

"While you go looking for my parents?"