Rocky Lane

"Welcome back, [name]." A wither skeleton said, the other boney creatures— that were lined up along the edges of the bridge immediately bowed as you walk down the rough, dark material. You nodded to him, slightly embarrassed yet flattered by the formality of the creatures. They've done this plenty of times, you were.. kind of used to it.

You plopped down onto the soft red carpet once you've made it to the actual castle, the bridge was long aswell, often it was hard for you to navigate through the castle as the look of the building itself is confusing, sometimes you couldn't tell which part is a security post or a room you're supposed to be in. How does Herobrine display such a chaotic looking castle with pride? Either way, you glanced around the main room.

At least he had good taste in decoration..

You thought, every inch of the castle was decorated with golden accents, red coloured decorations, and furniture here and there. Still, everything looked spotless. Not a single wrinkle or smudge seen on the carpets— well except for your own footprints after coming home from school. No asymmetrical paintings, nothing. Everything looked perfect and clean, even emitting a faint spicy-sweet like smell. Standing back up, you quietly walked down the halls and towards your room.

Your room, in question, looked like the room a young royalty would reside in. The gold and gem decorations sarrounding your big giant wooden door is a bit of an over kill, but oh well— at least you wouldn't forget which is your door as each and every one looked identical. Like someone just jitter pressed the copy and paste button.

Once you were in your room, you see a big rubber pool filled with colourful balls, along with several small, blobby magma cubes bouncing around aimlessly. The pool took up at least two third of your gigantic, rectangular room. The staff were instructed to entertain you the best they could in which explains the pool being in your room...kind of. you grab a thin white pad from your nightstand, jumping into the ball pool and sat in the middle, half submerging yourself in the colourful balls. The magma cubes joined you out of curtisy, despite not being able to talk, the little guys looked as cute as you remember.

You cuddled a magma cube in your arms, using the tops of its head as a form of table, all the while you scrolled your finger over the white pad. A video on the 'new' feed caught your eye, it was another video recorded from the overworld. In said video you see humans, other humans you've yet to come face to face. They were showing off a gigantic tower they've recently built, definitely builders.

You slumped, sinking your body further into the play pool. It was a wonder why they picked a play pool for you, as you're now thirteen and not so deserving of something so.. childish. Still, you didn't complain, the staff were busy bees and very isolated from normal humans. You clicked on your messaging app, typing out a quick message to your babysitter.

You
Can we have mushroom stew for dinner

Herobrine
no

You
Please

Herobrine
no. we had stew last week, and you didn't finish your plate.

You
Because you used warped mushroom
They give humans diarrhea
They're not the same as normal mushroom from the overworld

Herobrine
who told you about the overworld?

You
You gave me an ipad

Herobrine
....oh

You
So, please?

Herobrine
fine
but only because I want you to eat