𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒

Waring- gore, mention of blood ,creepy theme, Manipulation, if your uncomfortable pls don't read it 

Y/N POV 6:30 AM/ Airport 

''bye mom'' I hugged my mom last time before going to south korea ''take care honey and remember don't get out of your apartment after 9-00 pm'' my mom said ''okay but why can't'' I asked ''just don't'' she repeated ''okay I guess'' ''Good morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to South Korea. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you'' as soon as I heard the announcement I turn to my mom ''Bye mom I will miss you'' I said with tears In my eyes ''I'll miss you too now go dear before flight take off'' I nodded and left...

4:00 PM/ South Korea Airport 

''Ahh Finally'' I booked a taxi and went to my apartment....after some time I reached my apartment it's small yet comfy 

I went inside put my stuff in place and took some rest I was exhausted so I fall asleep quickly I woke up around 8-00 pm And I was ravenous so I decided to get some food I wore some comfy clothes and left it's kinda dark  I have only 1 hour before...

I went inside put my stuff in place and took some rest I was exhausted so I fall asleep quickly I woke up around 8-00 pm And I was ravenous so I decided to get some food I wore some comfy clothes and left it's kinda dark  I have only 1 hour before I have to get home I went inside to super market got some food and started walking home when I was walking I saw nobody on the street I take a look on my watch it was 9-30 'oh crap' I thought and started walking faster until I heard a bloodcurdling scream I freaked out and stared running towards my home as soon I reached home I closed the door and sat on my bed trying to relax the scream was still in my mind I wanna know what that scream was...But I was too scared I ate my food trying forget what happen after I ate my food and went to bed...

??? POV 9:30 PM

TW: Gore

Hyung and me just doing our job killing people Idk why but it's fun really fun The girl skin was smooth, but once the blade pushed through, it was like slicing apart a watermelon. The girl's skin cracked just ahead of the blade's edge, and the insides were soft and bloody, there was blood everywhere, on our face, clothes ....well today we only found one victim tch I wish we more it was fun  

Y/n POV / The Next Day

I got up and wore something comfy and left for to get coffee the last night scream was still in my mind I try to shrugged it off but can't I took a deep breath and left from the apartment as I was walking I heard lot of talking about a girl's dead body being found in the alley oh my that means That scream without second thought I went the coffee shop got the coffee and went home...I called my mom ''Hey Y/n How's your day'' she asked ''Uh- fine I guess''  I replied mom and I chatted for a hour ''okay so bye mom luv you '' I cut the call I finally felt safe I looked at the it was 4-00 pm so I decided to go the park and take some fresh air  

I reached the park and on a bench with a boba tea listening to music ''Hey are you new'' I looked up and saw a boy ''yea'' the boy sat next me and said ''well my name is Jimin'' he said '' oh then mine is Y/n nice to meet you jimin'' I said with a...

I reached the park and on a bench with a boba tea listening to music ''Hey are you new'' I looked up and saw a boy ''yea'' the boy sat next me and said ''well my name is Jimin'' he said '' oh then mine is Y/n nice to meet you jimin'' I said with a smile ''nice to meet you too'' he replied ''uh- jimin why does people here don't come out of the home after 9-00 pm'' I asked He hesitate little ''oh because...after 9-00 pm a group called Bangtan boys aka Night Killer become active'' he said ''O-Oh really Jeez'' I replied ''But don't worry they won't hurt you'' he said ''What how did you know'' I replied feeling creeped out ''hmm maybe let's keep this a secret'' he came closer to my ear and whisper ''because I am one of them'' I immediately got up and back away ''W-What'' I got scared when he started to giggle'' you look more cute when you scared'' He said coming closer ''I-I think I should really get going, I have to take my fish for the walk'' I said and ran as fast as I can I finally got home and I lead on my bed took sometime relax 'what is happening with me' I said tears in my eye 'why why me' I didn't realised but I fall asleep...

Jimin POV /4-20 PM 

Tch She ran away ''Jimin what are you doing here c'mon we have get ready for the night'' Jin Hyung said '' Hyung I saw a really pretty girl ''I said ''What do want do with her kill her like everyone ''he said ''No hyung we will keep her'' I said smirking ''do like her that much'' He asked ''No I'm Obsessed with her and hyung you will be too when you meet her''  

[TBC]....