𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍[𝐎𝐭𝟕]

No One's POV

'RUN Y/N, RUN' you told yourself as many times as you can wanna know why are you running well....Year 2023 you first downloaded the game called 'BTS WORLD' in this game all you have to do is you have make all BTS members sign a contract with Big HIT easy right...yeah but for you it was not somehow you manage to teleport in the game and for you to go home you needed do that same task you did your best and finally manage to complete all the members but the thing is they all FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU no....that was not love it was an obsession a dark twisted obsession and now you are stuck in the year 2013 either you have to accept your Fate or somehow get your phone back because in your phone if you click the go home button you'll be teleported back to your world now a Millon dollar where is your phone well....it's in Taehyung's pocket well fuck and now you are running away from these SEVEN twisted monsters ''STOP RUNNIG Y/N, IT WON'T HELP'' Jimin yelled from behind suddenly you fell down 'ouch' you hissed as you hit the ground before you could get up you were already surrounded by seven boys that once you used to admire ''Caught you'' Namjoon said catching his breath ''Why...Pls leave me'' you choke on your words Jin chuckled ''Because my dear you yourself told us....One day we will on the top of the world.....didn't you'' he said bending on your level and cupping your cheeks ''So we want you beside us that time...not only in that time but for forever and ever'' Jimin said from behind ''N-No'' you looked at jungkook for help since he is a child so you thought he will be easy to manipulate but...No he simply backed away letting his older hyung aka Min yoongi handle this he moved jin and gripped your chin ''Cut the nonsense Y/n, You belong to us, get that in your brain before I do'' he growled suddenly something hit your head and everything went black...

**************

Thank you @ImGayforMinYoongi for requesting, I hoped you liked it and I'm sorry if this didn't met your expectation