𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆? [𝐎𝐓𝟕]

~Yandere Rookie king BTS 2013 X GN Manager reader~ [note :- Jungkook is platonic yandere]

No One's POV

you walked into the Big Hit the building was really pretty your footsteps echoed through the hallway but it was soon covered by you knocking on the door ''Come in'' a muscular voice called out ''Hello Sir I'm Y/n L/N'' you bowed and stood infront of him ''Have a sit'' he replied ''Alright so Y/n you're applying for the manager post am I right'' he added going through files ''Yes'' you replied lightly tapping your foot on the floor you were nervousness but still gather up all your courage to give your best.

''And You're selected'' he cheered after what felt like hours you finally got selected ''Thank you'' you stood up bowing in honor ''It's alright kid just take of the boys'' he replied with a small smile ''Sure Sir'' you replied returning the smile ''You can begin from tomorrow'' and with that's when your life took a dark turn. 

~A year later~

''They don't deserve you'' Namjoon said with a lovesick tone ''Oh Sure they don't'' Seokjin butted in crouching at your level, tears began to stream down your face as you couldn't hold it any longer ''Shh'' Seokjin caressed your cheeks wiping off the tears ''It's alright Manager L/n'' He mocked with a smug face highlighting the word 'manager' just to prove you that you are one that applied to work for them ''Hyung they must be hungry'' Jungkook said, Jungkook. this same name used to make you laugh and comfort you when you fail to do something but now this name makes you want to choke him, his kindness, his sweet aura was all a lie to trap you into thinking He was innocent. he wasn't. 

''You're right'' Namjoon nodded ''Jungkook you stay we'll bring dinner and also will come back with everyone'' Seokjin said standing up and walking away with Namjoon.

''So Manager L/n'' Jungkook started ''You still love me right?'' he asked, this question was lingering in his mind for days but he was too afraid to ask ''No I don't'' you paused still your eyes glued to the floor ''In fact I hate your fucking guts'' you hissed you glanced up saw his smile fell into a pout ''Why?'' he asked with same innocent tone at he used to introduce himself ''You've ruin my life, Is that enough 'why?' for you?!'' you couldn't control your anger anymore ''No...No I didn't'' you saw a tear slip down his face ''Oh please don't act like a victim now'' you scoffed rolling your eyes.

''Jungkoo- What happened here?'' Taehyung said entering in the room ''They-'' Jungkook gasped between his cries ''Y/n?'' you heard yoongi entering the room. shit now you're dead. ''Really?'' he sighed crouching at your level ''Look whatever you have to say...say it to me'' he paused grabbing your chin ''Don't fight with a child'' he added his dark orbs staring into yours ''He's not a child, you know it too'' you hissed back ''Behave that's all I'm going to say''  he said ''Or else I've to make you and trust me it won't be pretty'' his voice was dripping vemon and his face was dead serious you looked down in fear...is it end? are you gonna give up now? no way you need to find away or even a chance and you mustn't miss it.

Thank you for Reading <3

Requested by [@Bisexual_ForYoongi]  thank you for requesting I apologize for any mistakes and if this didn't met your expectations but other than that I hoped you enjoyed, sorry for taking so long. 

Summery [many people are not getting what had happened so I'll summarize it]

  So basically Y/n wanted a job and surprising they got the job as BTS's manager but unknowingly the idols fell in love with their manager not just any kind of love...a dark twisted love, one day Namjoon decided to confess Y/n but unfortunately Y/n rejected since it was against the company's rule but that only made things worse and BTS decided to Kidnap Y/n that's why the story after from 'A year later' shows Y/n in a room locked with chains around their wrist and legs