~Monsters Au x Dragon Au: Downside Paths~

This chapter be touching right HLNana?

Ehehe~

.

.

.

____________________________________

A knock on the door is heard. "Hey, it's me, Ankáthi! May I come in?"

.

And from the other side of the door, called a faint "Sure!"

.

Ankáthi twisted the doorknob and stepped in. He seems to be carrying a tray of food.

"Here, Gaia made some lunch and he asked me to bring this to you! I'm sure you're hungry."

On the tray, laid a medium size bowl of porridge with few meat slices as the topping. And of course, with a glass of cold water.

He walked towards the bedside table and put down the tray. Turning towards Balak, he asked, "How are you feeling?"

.

"Oh, I'm okay, thanks for the food" the wolf softly smiled

.

Ankáthi beamed, happy. Then his face morphed into a thinking one. "Umm... if you don't mind, can I ask you something?"

.

Balak chuckled, "Sure, sure go ahead!"

.

"Have you ever heard of Water Hemlock?" Ankáthi asked him.

.

The said tilted his head and sweatdropped, "Hmm... No? Is it a plant?"

.

Ankáthi perked up, stars appears in his eyes. "Yes! It is a plant! But I suggest not to go near any of it since the plant is dangerous- well... more like poisonous" Ankáthi smiled sheepishly while scratching his head.

.

Balak was known to may not like poison or anything that can come in dangerous use, but he's always interested in learning more about plants. They'll be useful after learning either way, "Can you tell me more about them?"

.

Ankáthi's dragon tail wagged a bit. "Sure! Water Hemlock is deemed as one of the most deadliest plants in the world and also most violently toxic. It also can be confused by others because of its shape almost similar to celery or parsnips." Ankáthi explained.

"The roots of the planet contains deadly toxin that can generate a fatal consequences or symptoms. These symptoms are painful convulsions, abdominal cramps, nausea and lastly death"

"Even if you managed to survive from the poison, you'll end up dealing with amnesia or lasting tremors"

Ankáthi stopped explaining, letting Balak took in the information.

.

He was basically gapping both in amaze and astonishment, ". . ."

"That's some new interesting knowledge" He switch up his watch, a hologram appeared as he type in the said information with the holographic keyboard

.

Ankáthi grins, practically vibrating in happiness. "There's so much in this world that we haven't discovered yet!"