~Monsters Au x Dragon Au: Intensities of Powers~

Uhhh- What do you think about an Angst and Chaos combine, HLNana?  :>

.

.

.

.

____________________________________________

Back with the others, a.k.a the wolves and the dragons, the silence is pretty much awkward as they didn't know what to say with each other.

"Oh for the love of- WHY AREN'T ANY OF YOU TALKING WITH EACH OTHER?"

The silence was broken by Flóga, our loveable fire dragon-

.

Some of the wolves flinched, Beliung- who was just sitting next to his dragon equivalent, deadpanned, "My guy- chill- this is normal to us"

.

Flóga twitched, "calm down- You want ME to calm down?" He glared at Beliung. As he said that, his eyes started to glow, and his body was almost engulfed in flames.

He grins, "Oh, I am CALM alright". His body twitched more, wanted nothing but to burst out the flames.

Gaia sighed, expected the reaction. He looked at the wolves and warned them, "everyone, get away. He's about to burst".

.

They obeyed, shoving away from the fiery hothead and prepare for any un-expecting explosions

.

Gaia stood up and immediately said to his counterparts, "I want you to make the strongest earth and crystal wall you ever make. If you can, make it in layers. I asked you this because things are going to get messy"

Flóga let out a roar and the flames grew. The flames shifted and out went the mighty fire dragon himself. He roared once more and tried to dive in towards Beliung but he was blocked by Raijin- who had been alerted of the situation.

.

"BELIUNG!" "I'M COMING! I'M COMING!"

The Tempest wolf speedily flew behind his pack, getting protected by Voltra

With that, Kristal, Gempa and Glacier started rapidly punching the ground, creating layers to layers to layers wall with the Earth, Ice and Crystal stacking on one another

.

Flóga growled, unsatisfied that his target ran away. He turned towards the person that blocked him and lunged. Raijin dodged the attack and stood in front of Ankáthi and Fujin. He gave them a look.

Understood the meaning of the look, both immediately ran towards the barrier, "Um, do you mind if we took shelter here too? Our power is not really suitable to fight against fire"

.

"Come in!" Kristal replied hurriedly, as he and Glace pulled in Ankáthi and Fujin respectively

.

Ankáthi and Fujin immediately ducked into the shelter.

Flóga raged, his body now fully covered in embers and flames. He fought against the ones who dared to stop him. After few tries, he had managed to take down Solaris and Raijin.

"FLÓGA, CALM DOWN! YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY THIS CAVE" Gaia shouted, trying to calm his brother down. But the yelling only fuelled Flóga's anger. Abandoning Yuki, he switched his target and went for Gaia.