{Triple Collab} MxKxD- Chapter 1.5: Help Needed (2)

Anddddd here's the last half of chapter 1 for yall!!

Just a little reminder, I'll start posting some of our collab work into my Collab Book- just so this Oneshot Book doesn't overflow- hehe-. So make sure to check out that book for more updates

And another reminder from my A/N, that this Triple Collab is actually an unfinished project and I'm just posting it just so you lovelies can have something to read while I work on my other projects~

I don't have much to say for today other than hoping you all to enjoy reading~!

.

.

.

.

---------------

"THAT IS ENOUGH!!" a fit of rage occurred in the battle field

In Voltra's fury, the demon pushed the attacking side a little, along with throwing the scythe at them as a warning

"You insolent brats have distracted me from my goal, I shall not be giving in to your needless cries of emotion, anymore" With that said Voltra glared at them one last time before summoning a large strike of thunder as teleportation for them to disappear

.

"THE SCYTHE!" Beliung shouted pointing at the flying off scythe

-------

.

.

Wolf barked multiple times as he speedily ran on four limbs- leaped and caught the weapon with his mouth like he was playing fetch. Once he got the hold of the said object he retrieved.

.

"Heh, run little demon, run~." Dragon chuckled, obnoxiously cracking a smile that slowly and sadistically widened. "You can run. The game of tag has begun. Running may take miles, but hiding from us is futile"

He turned towards the younger Alpha, "Great job catching the scythe, Sunshine." A tiny pause "BAAL!"

The said dragon rushed over, "Yes, Sire?"

"Think you can detect the owner of this scythe?"

"Well, I can but.... I need a piece of it-"

.

Wolf, who was holding onto the weapon with his mouth like a stick- deadpanned, followed by the other two Alphas standing by his sides

"Are you saying you're hungry?" The Eldest Alpha sarcasm

.

Baal give them a blank look, "No-" smack "AHAK-"

The one who smacked him was Helios. He gave a sassed look at his eldest brother, "Really now?"

"NOT MY FAULT WHEN SOMEONE" he paused to take a deep breath, "SHOVED A HANDFUL OF CRYSTALS DOWN MY THROAT FOR BREAKFAST-"

He glared at Theia, who was whistling 'innocently'. Baal huffed, unsatisfied with the treatment. Come on now, those kinds of things only made him hungrier. He needs metal or iron or anything, that is conducive to electricity.

"Diam lah, that's enough. What matters right now is finding Prince's brothers. If we stick around any longer, their lives will be in danger," The Dragon father interrupted their bickering sessions.

He turned to the rest of the wolves, "We need to plan this out carefully or we will lose this (game) mission,"

.