Arriving

Past characters will be coming back

*multi ships *

_______________________________________
*teen wolf *

Allison
Stiles
Derek
Scott
Jackson
Danny
Liam
Theo
Lydia
Noah
Claudia
Malia
Chris
Melissa
Ethan
Aiden
Boyd
Erica

*American assassin*

Irene
Katrina
Stan
Annika

*maze runner series*

Newt
Minho
Jorge
Theresa(she's a good person )
Ratman
Brenda
Chuck
Winston
Ava
Gally

*love and monsters *

Aminee
Minnow
Clyde
Cap
Kayla
Tim

*Infinite*

Evan
Nora
Henirich
Bathurst
Shin
Trace
Leona
Abel
Jason (I cant find the person he played so we"ll call him the actors name )

-THATS IT

Everyone had this one person in common that gets by different names he was either an enemy or a friend that was for them to decide once upon a time and live with.

But he once was a norman human defenceless boy that was going by stiles surrounded by werewolves , banshees , kitsune and etc, he was happy until one day he touched a freaking tree stump and made him life hell .

The tree stump that he had touched caused a time drift causing him to live different lives months, hell even years to him but to them back in beacon hills it was 5 years and he came back a changed person mentally and physically .

If everyone didn't say it they wanted to desperately know what happened to the stiles they knew except derek because he already knew what happened and they had got engaged he knew about his fiance's lover's and friends and he wasn't mad or sad about it, truth be told he missed the human who he called his mate .....

Everyone was trying to located the person they called the're friend expect beacon hills suddenly they all passed out and woke up in a cinema theater as they regained consciousness the person they knew and loved looked totally different and was pointing a gun at the older bald man who also had one pointed at him .

"Dont tell me ,mitch you made it personal " stan said

Who is mitch ? Everybody though expect from them if everybody wasnt already confused.

"I'm afraid I have " stiles said putting on a straighter face then he already had on

Before anybody could ask questions a knife was threw towards stiles direction and he caught it with no fear or hesitation , to say everyone was shocked to say the least .

Stiles didnt breathe he brought the knife around his hand and gripped it hard and threw back at stan who caught it with the same speed and stability.

"Seems you still remember your training , even though I told you to never make it personal " stan said before bringing mitch into a hug

He really missed the person he looked as his own son .

"I missed you too stan " stiles said

"Hey irene" stiles said before bringing the woman into a hug

"What about us "the two voices he thought he would never hear again looked at him before smiling at him

He brought the woman he was engaged too and loved every much into a hug and turning to his partner and doing the same