"Why does this all happen to me "

The only thing he could think of is "why does this all happen too me"his mind was moving in different directions he couldn't grasp anything to hang onto too stay grounded.

His walls were crumbling as his thoughts started to eat him up alive .

Once kat calmed down she look at Mitch and she knew him so well she knew how he was trying too keep it together , she noticed as his eyes darted back and forth trying to keep the tears at bay .

She struggled to find her voice but when she did she said "come here " and he look at her and within a second she had her hands on his face and whispering smoothing words in his ears as he finally let the tears drop down his face looking at his ex lover .

"Why does everything happen too me, I try to make things right I swear I do" he said breathing into her neck , she looked down at him "it's going too be okay , we're going too get through this I promise , sometimes shit happens to the best people and you find out the reason later" she said having flashbacks.

"Like I said I don't know why this is happening to us but we are going too get through this , we're going too get our shit together and watch our life together and future if there is one for us and we're going to cry and hold each other later , okay ?" She said holding his face and wiping his tears away and gently kissing his forehead and guiding him out the door , holding his hand .

When they walked out the door they were met with eyes of the rest of people in the room waiting on them too come out .

As they walked them out , you could see that they were crying , his eyes were red but her eyes were puffy and she was unconsciously holding the bottom of her stomach , taking a deep breathe as she shook her head and she looked at her ex lover as he had his head in her neck breathing in her scent that he grew too love and know too well .

His soft spoke too her " I-I can't do this , I don't wanna watch my memories I don't wanna get attached to them just too watch you-"
"Hey it's going too be okay we're together and that's all that matters" she gave him a watery small smile and kissed him gently on his forehead before bringing him in for a hug .

The pair made there way too there seats next too each other and curled up against too each other as kat told the person too start the screen as everybody took a seat.