"Denial"

"What's wrong honey" Mitch said look at kat
She looked down at her finger and fiddled with them, before taking a deep breathe and she started too talk .

" T-the week before I was killed I had started to get sick, constantly throwing up and so I took a pregnancy test-

Mitch breathing quickened-no way was this happening hopefully this was a joke no way could the ex couple handle this .

" so I took it and I-it came back postive , Mitch I didn't know what too think".

She explained her eyes were unfocused , her eyes got cloudy in the process .

"When we went on our vacation, I was going too tell you , I had went to the doctors before the trip they told me I was 5 1/2 months , I got too see the babies , god they were so beautiful" she said letting out a harsh breathe.

He couldn't believed it he had lost so many people , so many things now to add to it two babies of his own , that he had never had a chance to father or know , he got up and started pacing .

I never got the chance the chance to be a dad , I never got a chance to father my kids I never got too see them live there lives I-i never ... he said as his heart sped up

He walked to over and pulled her into a hug and let her cry into his chest , he let his own tears drop too as they held each other .

"Our babies are gone Mitch I just can't believe it" she said as she sobbed her heart out finally mourning her children that she grew to love and never had .

It's like getting attached too something of yours that you love but nerve got too meet . So close but year so far , like reaching out to a well that's continuously filling up with water .

You feel like when you have a hold on it , it just slips past your fingers to cold too touch , too hot to grab a hold of it .

"I just died and i never got too meet them I could feel them , I know I'm not crazy I feel my babies "

she said looking at him with desperation in her eyes.

He looked down at her , caressing her cheek moving her hair out the way before taking a deep breathe .

" they're not here love , kat they are gone" he said looking in her eyes .

"How could you say such a thing Mitch , I could feel them " she said still in denial about the heartbreaking situation.

"Where do you feel them , what do you hear" he said looking at her going along.

" I hear them , they have strong hearts , down here" she said guiding his hands to her stomach