Four

Unedited
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
After packing a small bag for going over to Tatum's I walked up to the lounge room where Sydney was on the phone to Tatum.

"Whatever, just hurry okay?" Sydney says into the phone before hanging up a few seconds later.

"Tatums not here?" I question confused. Shes usually late but from the side of the phone call I heard she wasn't going to be here for atleast another half hour.

"Yeah, said she's really sorry practice ran over time and she'll be here after she runs to the video store." Sydney tells me with a huff.

She stares at me before tapping the space in the couch next to her with a soft smile.

"I'm so sorry Bailey." She mutters to me while avoiding eye contact.

"For what Syd?" I asks her with furrowed eyebrows, clearly confused.

"You lost your best friend just last night and god dammit I haven't even given you a hug." She cries, her voice cracking half way through. I quickly look to her and see tears of guilt welling up in her brown eyes.

"Hey, it's okay I've got alot of support. I'll get through this. Just like last time." I tell her gently. I'm honestly so surprised she's apologising, I didn't even know she cared.

Before I can say anything else she pulls me into a hug and burries her head into my shoulder.
"We're talking about your best friend and somehow you're still comforting me." She cries with a soft laugh.

"It's so good to know you care about me Sydney." I tell her honestly and a happy but tearful expression spreads across her face.

"Of course I do Bailey, of course I do." She tells me before pulling me in for one last hug.We're cut off by the phone ringing again.

"Tatum just get in the car." Sydney blurts out into the phone. After hearing this I roll my eyes and walk over to my room to grab my bag and a few more things.

As I begin to walk down the stairs I hear Sydney talking to someone and the door clicking open. Thinking Tatum is here I quickly walk the rest of the way down the stairs just a Sydney is walking outside with the phone in her hands.

My heart drops as i hear her talking, the familiarity of the phone call fill my gut with dread.

I quickly sprint to the kitchen and crap the closest thing to me before running back to a terrified Sydney rushing back through the door.

I clutch the frying pan closer to my chest as I look out the doors window for my tormentor.

Just as Sydney locks the door the murderer jumps out of the coat closet behind us with a bang.

He pushes us down to the ground making me hit my head as Sydney kicks at his legs.

The killer jumps ontop of Sydney with his knife in one hand as they struggle. Before he can stab her I swing the pan as hard as I can and it hits the back of his head making him fall of of Sydney with a groan.

Sydney jumps up and attempts to open the locked door but fails in the heat of the moment. The killer grabs onto my waist and pulls me down with him onto the floor.

We struggle for a second while he tries to get the pan out of my hand which he successfully does.

The killer grabs the sides of my head obviously about to try to knock me out again before Sydney pushes him off me and I kick him away.

Sydney pulls me up and swifty avoids a knife coming towards her before we begin running up the stairs with the killer in our tail.

I slam the door and lock it shut just as the killer reaches the doorway with a bang.