Chapter 1

Brushing your hand across the bark of the tree. The air was still thick and yet calming with a breath of the campfire smell. "Home, sweet home" you smiled lightly.

Entering the camp you head straight towards the office where you found Mr. D, Dyonysius, and Chiron, the centaur. The door was open and they were discussing something over Dyonysius's desk. Knocking on the door frame you brought attention to yourself. The two looked up to you, Chiron smiled at you and Dyonysius hummed. Chiron wore a light brown suit top and light blue shirt under. His long brown hair and clean beard. He had a white coated horse body and black hooves. Dyonysius wore lounge wear that was purple and brown with dress shoes that were messy.

"Welcome back (Y/n), to what do we own the pleasure?" Chiron asked.

"Though I got rid of you" Dyonysius spoke humorously.

"Heard the drums of war on the winds, though you could use some help" you answered with a smirk.

"That would be much appreciated" Chiron smiled still.

"Like father like son" Dyonysius laughed.

"Hey, I'm looking out for my home and siblings. If anything, I'm clearing up daddy dearest's mess" you rolled your eyes.

"Wouldn't put it passed him, welcome home kid. You know your way around. Do whatever you want, your not a kid anymore" Dyonysius smiled before waving you off.

"Yeah, yeah. See you at the camp fire Mr. D" you replied before waving Chiron goodbye.

You made your way to the Ares cabin.  The cabin was empty so your sibling must have been at an activity. Swing you bag over onto a bunk that was closest to the door and moving someone else's stuff out of the way you set your stuff up. You unpacking was interrupt by you younger siblings enturing the cabin.

"Who the hell are you and that's my bunk!" Yelled a girl.

Turning around with a laugh as you looked her in the eyes. "Cabin rule was strongest is in front of the door for combat break ins last time I was here, right sister?" I asked Clarisse.

Clarisse had long blond hair she had up at the moment. She wore the orange camp shirt that the sleeves were torn off and shorts on. She looked pretty buff which was common for Ares kids.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here?" She asked somewhat suprised and annoyed.

"There a war on the way and you think I'm just going to sit by and watch? Besides, can't let my little siblings get picked off one by one. Someone's got to remind them to listen to our Athena kids or just work with the other cabins in general. Tame our inherited tempers" you smirk at her.

She grumbles as she gathers her moved stuff as the others greeted you with a respective nod. When you have lived this long, whether your impressive or not your have earned their respect. Survival and glory is the quickest way to respect for an Ares kid. The cabin had white flooring and black walls along with red curtains and light gold ascents. Along the walls were marbled carvings of Ares and armor sets of some of his greatest kids. Most were dead but you had left your old armor behind after you left the camp. It was way to small for you now but just brought pride to yourself that you could come back to camp alive.

"Going to go practice, anyone need a spar in which probably is all of you, feel free to stop by during your breaks" you said as you pulled out your celestial bronze sword.

"Good ridence" Clareisse mocked as she moved some else's bunk stuff herself.

The walk to the arena was uneventful but the moment you stepped into the arena you felt the adrenaline rise. Taking your sword and adjusting your stance you began to spar with the air and the acational dumbie which you shredded. It only took you half an hour to break a sweat and no one had yet entured the arena until as thin teen boy walked in and was shocked to find you training. He had dark brown hair and blue looking eyes. He wore jeans and the orange camp shirt.

"Who are you?" He asked confused.

"(Y/n) son of Ares and you?" You continued only stopping with you sword pointed at his throat.

"Percy son of Posieden" he answered pushed the sword away from his throat, "why do I always meet the adult demigods here?"

"Posieden's kid huh? Look pretty old to be one" you asked, kids of the big three get killed off quick.

"Yeah, I get that. I'm just as suprised as you" he replied.

"Huh, I respect you survival. Let's see how good you are at sword fighting" you replied, taking a ready stance.

"Sure, not like an Ares has ever tried to kill me before" he replied sarcasticly uncaping a pen that turned into a sword itself.

You chuckled at him as you both began to cross blades. It was mostly you on the offensive. There was a skill gap as you fought but every time you were in a winning position you started back up again. It was a nice spar but it eventually had to end as another activity was called.

"Not too bad kid, might want to move along though. Besides I am pretty sure I'm done for the day" you stoped him, handing him a water bottle on the side of the arena.

"Yeah, can't be late. Thanks for the spar (Y/n)" he replied.

"Forget about it. I just need to have had the experience of sparing with a Posieden boy. Plus if you survival a brutal fight I can take credit" you shrugged.

He laughed as he left you alone as you drank some water yourself. You were about to head out when you heard a scream. Rushing out, running out to find the issue. Just outside the arena was a pretty looking young girl running off while there stood a group of people. One was a man with dirty silver hair, some tied back, yellow eyes, a strong figure and a serious face. He wore black leather outfit that looked like padding  and metal decorations and connectors. He had a sword strapped to him and a silver wolf necklace the hung from his neck.

Next to him stood a young teen with platinum blond hair in a braid and a confused face. She also wore dark brown pants, blue shirt, leather boots, and similar shoulder pads and cuffs like the man. The was also another woman with black loose hair, purple eyes, and a slim figure. She wore a black dress and choker. Lastly there was another man. He wore a red jacket that fell to the back of his knees. Under he wore a white shirt and black pants. He had brown hair that moved over his ears and dramatic hat on top of his head. On his back was a lute strapped to his back.

Stepping in front of the people, sword you in a defensive stance to let the girl run away. A sharp glare pointed at them as you prepared for a fight.

"Who the fuck are you" You spat.