Chapter 2

"Fuck" the silver haired man spoke.

"Apologies, we are just moving through so if you'll allow us to pass we'll just get out of your hair" the red jacket guy spoke.

"Do you think I'm stupid? How the hell did you even get in here!" You pushed.

"Put the sword down or I'll have to fight you" the silver haired one warned.

"Bring it big guy. I fear no monster. I won't risk these kid's life because you look mortal" you smirked.

"Stay back" he ordered the others as he drew his sword and stood as the ready.

You were the first to strike, swing at him. You were both dealing brows and battling for ground as other campers started to come back with the girl leading them. He was gaining on you and sliced your arm. Gritting your teeth and stabbing into his arm. The blade went right through him without cutting him. Your shock was mutual but he quickly tried to strick back. You moved back and deflected.

"Great not a monster but a spy with guts" you complained as you began just hitting him with the butt of your sword while he tried to slice your skin.

You were about to strick at him but you were frozen in spot and unable to move. Looking around for why you say the lady in a dress holding her hand out to you. Could she have some kind of magic trick that was holding you still? Ether way the man was still in motion to strick you when something else stopped him. Grape vines grew around his wrists and blade that held him back and the vines wrapped around the others whom shared shock. You could move again  and stood in front of the man. Dyonysius groaned behind you, in front of a few campers that stood behind him.

"Great, intruders" Dyonysius grumbled.

Taking your sword you stabbed it into the man again only for it to go right through him like a ghost. There were shouts of protest from behind him and an annoyed grunt from the man before you. You then made your way stabbing your sword through the rest, finding it had the same effect though they weren't happy about it.

"Their all mortal" you confirm looking at them confused.

"Some of you check the perimeter to see where they could have gotten in" Dyonysius yawned.

"Yes sir" some replied as scattered.

You looked at the people in front of you two looked serious, one was neutral, and one was frightened. The frightened one with the red jacket was tripping over himself as he pleaded to be freed. The neutral lady in black soon turned annoyed and told him to shut up which only caused them to start arguing, discarding their situation.

"Can you two shut up" the silver haired man yelled now too annoyed.

"Now that we know you all have vocal capability who are you and how did you get here?" You asked.

There was silence among them. They looked between eachother beside the silver haired man who wasn't facing them. Eventually the girl with the braid started to speak.

"The man with the sword is Gerald of Rivia. I am Cirilla of Cintra. She is Yennefer of Vengerburg. Lastly the bard is Jaskier who probably came from a horses ass" Cirilla introduced.

  "A what!" Jaskier gasped in shock which gained a chuckle out of Yennefer.

"I brought us here" Cirilla answered, ignoring the bard.

"And how did you do that?" Dyonysius asked seemingly unbothered.

"By crossing realms" she replied.

Silence crossed the area as everyone tried to process what she had just said. Crossing realms would imply they were from another realm themselves and that other realms existed. It was so crazy it wasn't believable. Before anyone could question the credibility of her statement Yennefer groaned.