Secrets don't stay forever

"Throw the ball Quackity!"shouted wilbur a few feet away from the shorter boy.

They were playing with the ball that they found at a corner of their,so called secret park,that they hung out for the first time.

It was amazing.That whole space for noone but themselves.They have been spending a lot of time together for about almost a month now.

Leaving their houses everyday and comming to spend time with each-other in their secret hang-out.

Quackity hasn't told anyone about Wilbur and hasn't talked with 'the group' ever since their hang-out with the ducks.

He was surprised he didn't get caught yet,of course no complaining tho.He never felt so free before.He could feel his soul taking full control of his body and going wild without a fear of judgment.I mean of course...

they were both kinda weird like that.

Meanwhile wilbur has never felt more completed.He never felt lonely or sad.Never felt like an outcast,a shy prick or a pathetic cry baby.

It sounds rough but his self image was so as well.Not anymore tho,not anymore...

He found a friend wich he can relate to,finally,someone who gets him and for that he is most grateful.

The sun was starting to set down and the sky was starting to get a orange-red-ish pigment. Sorounding them was a soft wind that carried the heat waves(😏) of this summer.The ducks were having a final dip before they were going to take a break for the day while relaxing in the shade of the bush.

"GOT IT!"said Quackity catching the ball with both hands.

"Hope you can catch this one im about tho throw to you~and maybe not miss it by a feet?"said Quackity with a smirk

"Oh yea?You think I would lose that bad to you?"said wilbur playing along with the duck boy

"Ya feelin lucky?"

"You bet ya~"

"Ok then.Challenge exepted."and with that Quackity backed away.

He took a deep breath and speeded toards.

He threw the ball as far as his small arms could throw it.It went preety far.

"HAHHHHH"

a squirm could be heard from him throwing it,and with that Wilbur shot towards it.He sprinted preety fast and soon he couldn't even be seen anymore.

'Its gonna take a long time for him to come back'thought quackity pleased with his work 'That will straighten his cocky grin for thinking he is better that me just cause he is slightly taller'.Quackity smiled at himself.

He of course didn't mean it as this was just a game,but he did find it sometimes annoying when Wilbur would mock his height by calling him teasing nicknames like Little boy,Ducky,Little Q-

"Quackity?!"someone shouted from far away.

Who was that!??

Quackity snapped his head toards the bush.

"FUNDY?!"he said quickly running towards the ginger boy that was sticking his head threw the fence that divided the park and the pond.

"Quackity what are you doing here?You haven't showed yourself for 3 months now!"

"One month."

"IT DOESENT MATTER!"said the fox boy clearly a little upset.He was more distressed than anything.Not too mad but too sad either."We thought about where you were!We searched everywhere and even discussed about talking with your mom!You are lucky I convinced Schlatt to just relax cuz he might be sick or something!"