Competition<\3

Tommy,Wilbur and Quackity made it to the park and right before Wilbur could teach tommy for beeing the little gremling child he is...someone stoped him.

"Oh!Im so sorry!"said Wilbur to apologise for his foolishness and bumping to this child.He was not really paying atention..

"A-are you Wilbur?.."said a boy around Quackitys age pointing at Wilbur a little anxious.He seemed really exited and felt as if he was going to explode any minute.

Speaking of Quackity he just made it to Wilbur and noticed the boy too.'Ughhh what do you want now Jeremy..'thought Quackity looking at Jeremy with a annoyed expression.Strange.Quackity scamed Jeremy off of some Yu-Gi-Oh cards once.It was like taking candy from a baby.He really was that gullible.

"Uhhh....yeah?"answered Wilbur a little confused on what is the boy exclaiming to.

The boys saw the boy get surprised a little and after he saw Quackity too he shouted to all the park...
"E-EVERYONE!I-ITS WILBUR AND HIS FRIEND!"

And after that everyone in the park started to look at the boys and some ever came up to them to look closer.Coming like a huge croud and surrounding them.

The boys were.....well stunned.What happened?Why are so many kids surrounding them?

They backed up a little but then they heard some kids just scream to them diffrent questions like..

"W-wilbur!How did you do it?"

"Did you get hurt bad?"

"Is this your friend?!Did he help too!?"

"Wilbur please notice me!"

"Where did you get the curage to stand up to Schlatt!?"

...Ohh.So that is what all this was about...

It seemed like everyone knew about the fight that Quackity and Wilbur had against Schlatt had huh...

Someone must of had started these rumors around the park and now everybody knew...Everyone knows them.How the heck are they going to get away from this now!?

"Well...umm..I-I don't really know-"said Wilbur smiling awkwardly realizing that he unwillingly attracted some fans

"You don't know!?"

"How are you right now?"

"You are so strong!"

U could hear everyone in the place just speaking all at once.Everybody with a question or statement to say to the so called 'hero' Wilbur.

Wilbur pannked a little and didnt know what to say to everyone...he has never been in a situation like this before,and it was more than clear that he didn't enjoy it much...

This sudden attention came like a shock.

Quackity did not like it at all.Not only these kids weren't letting them threw to their place,but they were also overwhelming Wilbur!

Also what about him?!He was a very big part in the fight and also deserved some recognition!The one who told everyone about the fight must hate him or something!Why were they all attracted toards Wilbur!?There were so many girls too!

Not that he was jealous!He didn't like any girl in this neighborhood...they were all bratty and annoying.Poor Wilbur.

Nope.Quackity is not going to have any of this shananagance.

"HEY PEOPLE!A LITTLE SPACE PLEASE.WE DID NOT COME HERE TO GET SOROUNDED BY FANS."said Quackity going in front of Wilbur breaking him from the croud and some fangirls.