Lemon Tree:(

Wilbur walked a crying Sally to the so called shade as Quackity watched them slowly disappear...

He felt so bad.So empty.He..he did not even know how to discribe this bitter feeling that has possessed his gut.The same gut that felt flutters yesterday at the same time.But no.Today was diffrent.Today had to go like this huh.
Because of Sally.Because of her stupid,possesive god complex.BECAUSE OF HER NEED TO HAVE EVERYTHING SHE FOUND INTERESTING.OF HER NEED TO STEAL THINGS THAT MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY.JUST SO SHE CAN PROVE HER POWER OVER EVERYONE.

Why...

Quackity decided to back away a little.Just so he doesn't risk exploding in front of everyone in the park.Not like that brat...

So he ran.He ran away from the croud.But where should he go?Not in their park that is for sure.He is going to whait for Wilbur,s-since he is going to come back,right?...
...Yea.Let's just sit by that tree over there.The lemon one.That was where he saw Wilbur for the frist time,heh.

He remembers watching him so confused and alone.Just wondering why he was there at that moment.Quackity did think  he was  new here.That is probably why he was staying alone...
So he went there.And actually made a friend.A really good one.The rest its just  a fairytale.

9 months from then.

Just the two of them,against the world.

..

Wish that was them right now...

....

Quackity cramped up a little from the thought of that.It made him sad,wich was kinda pathetic,or so he thought.Wilbur was not gone.He is just about to come back.

And Sally does definitely not know what she is talking about...

"H-Hey!"

Who is that?

"Im sorry to....erm...interupt you...but-"

Quackity rose his head so slowly and uninterested by the beeing that is in front of him right now.
It is not Wilbur,so it did not care.
But he still did.

It was a boy.A boy much taller than him.God,almost as tall as Wilbur,but he was definitely younger.He would guess about tommys age.He had dirty blond hair and a light skin.For some reason he wore glasses and a mask.

Quackity had never seen him before.Maybe he was new?..

"M-My name is M- I mean Ran-Ranboo!"said the blonde reaching for a handshake.He was mannered.

Quackity,not to be a jerk of course, did give him his hand
"Hi...Im Quackity."

The boy called Ranboo soon sat next to Quackity,but not that close tho.Quackity did not mind.It was clear that the boy probably did not have any friends right now so he is trying to make some.

"Sorry if i bother you..."said Ranboo looking at Quackity who had his head in his arms,not replying."This is my first time in this park!I am usually homeschooled and don't really go outside,heh"

Ranboo notised that Quackity was a little...well bummed to say the least.Hopefully it is not that he is there...he can leave if so,but it did not seem like it..

"Im sorry for asking,but...why are you...well,bummed?"said Ranboo rubbing his arm in anxiety.
"Hmm?"Quackity looked at Ranboo"Oh...yeah.Well,Im kinda waiting for a friends right now.He is a little busy at the moment but promised to come back..."

"Oh.Well that is nice..."

"Yeah...but i doubt he might come..."

"What,why?"