S I X

liked by gigihadid, jackgrealish and 37,800 others

elisaroman: one thing i miss about england is modelling🥲

gigihadid: you looked unreal in this shoot!
elisaroman: thank you my love🥲

taliaroman: hello what about me?!
benchilwell: and me?!
jackgrealish: i'm here as well
elisaroman: ....you guys don't want to know the answer to that

user7: you are so gorgeous omg

user8: please do some modelling in milan!

ELISA ROMAN would be lying if she said she didn't hope that the mysterious french man, pierre, would be at the spot every time she went.

Yet every time she has gone for the past week, he was nowhere to be seen. She thought to the night they met and how they had joked back and forth all the way until the sun started to rise and wake up the people of Milan.

She tried to put it down to the fact that because they were at 'her spot', she felt more relaxed and that would explain why she found herself warming up to the stranger. It would be the same with any normal stranger she met there, right?

But after the 8th time going back and seeing no sign that he had returned, she lost hope that she was ever going to see him anywhere in Milan, let alone at this spot.

She sat with on the bench with her legs pulled up to her chest, her head resting on her knees as she let herself unwind from the day. Her eyes scanned over the city until she let her eyes close and she listened to her surroundings.

That was until she heard feet scuffling up the stairs nearby, causing her eyes to shoot open and land on the figure in front of her.

Pierre felt a smile on his face, which he tried to resist showing, as he saw the British girl on the bench whom he had hoped he would see again here. His mind hadn't been so clear in years as it was the night he spent chatting away to the stranger here.

Though neither knew, they had both felt so refreshed to spend time with someone who had no idea of who the other was and had no expectations of them. They knew nothing about their past, or even their present, or about the pressures on them. The pair were able to be whoever they wanted to be when with each other and it was almost like they could tell their own story.

"I see you have stolen my seat" Pierre was the first to speak as he walked over and sat on the same bench. "Can't believe my spot has been found by some random Brit"

"Oh cry me a river" Although her sentence was intended as mean, the smile on her face suggested otherwise. "Where have you been then?"

"Away for my work" Elisa didn't fail to notice that his smile had slightly dropped as her eyebrow rose in a questioning manner.

"Was it a bad trip? What is your job?" She wasn't sure if these questions were suitable to ask a stranger but yet here she was asking them.

"I guess you could say i'm an engineer" Pierre wasn't quite ready to share the reality of his life yet and was enjoying the suspense of not knowing when he would see this girl again and letting her see the real Pierre with no judgement or influence from the outside world. "I just don't want to disappoint anyone. I want to prove myself to people and show that i'm deserving"

Elisa hummed in response, unsure of what to say, she wasn't sure what his answer was going to be but it was not that. The guy clearly was holding a lot in and she was trying to think of what she could say to help him.

"I just want a break from everything. A bit of quiet and relaxation" Pierre continued and Elisa thought about her escape from England.

"If you could escape to anywhere, where would it be?" As soon as the question was asked, Pierre instantly thought of where he was sat right now and how this would be it but he knew he couldn't say that.

"France. I miss my actual home sometimes." Pierre looked over at the girl and wondered if she missed her home, if she even had a family. "Don't you miss England?"

Elisa nodded in response and looked over at him again. "Of course I do, I miss my family and my friends, but I needed to get out and just start a new chapter"

Pierre realised in this moment that they didn't know
much about each other, despite the night where they spent so long talking. "Do you have paper and two pens?"

"Why? Are you gonna draw a picture of me?" She joked as she saw him roll his eyes but with a small smile on his face.

"You wish. My drawing skills are incredible" For all she knew, he could be a famous painter but Pierre Gasly was anything but.

"Oh and so humble as well" She put a hand over her chest and pretended to faint before sitting back up and grabbing her bag. She pulled out two pieces of paper, along with two pens, passing them to him.

"We are gonna get to know each other, Elisa." He pulled the lid of the pen and sat on the floor. "Are you going to join me down here or?"

A/N: i want more social media stuff 
and messages but it's hard when they don't truly know each other yet😭