S I X T E E N

"Gosh i'm getting deja vu" TALIA ROMAN spoke after her sister had explained everything about her and Pierre from start to finish. The footballers all sat with their jaws practically on the floor at the fact that Talia had been hanging out, and making out, with Pierre Gasly while completely unaware of who he was. "What is it with you athletes holding back your identities and jobs?"

"I'm just hoping that Elisa takes it better than you did for the sake of Pierre" Mason casually said before Talia shot him a glare for his comment as he hid behind Declan.

"I'm not mad at him at all. I completely understand why he didn't tell me, I'm just worried about what he is thinking and how he is going to handle it" Elisa had freaked out from the initial shock but after 20 minutes and some rational thinking, she now understood and she also hadn't told Pierre about her job or who her friends were either so couldn't blame him at all.

"See she has taken it better than Talia! Well done, Elisa. Less dramatic than your sister" Declan hugged the young girl while ruffling her brunette hair as Talia shoved the West Ham player.

"Who does Pierre drive for?" As Elisa asked the shock returned to the faces of the boys with Declan even putting his fist in his mouth to which Talia rolled her eyes.

"AlphaTauri" Reece was the one to inform Elisa and as soon as he said she had jumped out of her seat in an instant before brushing down her read top and jeans.

"Well I'm going to go and find him and sort this out before it has a chance to even go wrong" No one had a chance to say anything as the girl spun around and walked towards the door with a determined face. The qualifier had already finished meaning she knew he would be somewhere around the AlphaTauri garage.

"Pierre Gasly could be coming round our house for sunday roast" Mason Mount looked at his girlfriend with a smile reaching his eyes while she just shook her head at the boys odd behaviour surrounding the recent discovery of Elisa and Pierre.

Elisa could feel the pace of her legs picking up as she practically ran through crowds and past the garages until the one she wanted was in sight. Lose strands of baby hair were stuck to her forehead as she saw the familiar head of hair just in front of her with a guy in red talking to him. She wanted nothing more than to just hold him and reassure him that she wasn't going anywhere but also never that that was not the correct approach at all.

She was unsure of where her sudden confidence had come from as she walked straight up to the duo, quickly glancing at the other guy who looked at her as well with a shocked smile as recognition flooded his face. "White boy of the month?"

"Cafe girl?" Charles recognised the girl from when he was in Milan and thought she was perfect for Pierre who had quickly shut the idea down. Charles glanced at his friend who had a look of uneasiness about him which he brushed off and instead gestured his head in the direction of the new presence as if to say 'I told you'.

"This is the cafe girl you were talking about?" Pierre was in shock about the coincidence of it being Elisa. Charles had tried to set him up with the girl who he had already spent many, many hours with and had thought she was perfect for him.

"And this is the girl you liked that made you turn down the idea of cafe girl when she is in fact cafe girl?" The Ferrari driver slapped his hand over his mouth while an excited laugh escaped but as soon as he noticed the rising tension he excused himself after patting both on the back and scrambling off in a hurry.

"You don't even need to say anything. I know you are going to be mad, confused and hurt" Pierre noticed her eyebrows scrunching together but assumed it was due to him not begging her to let him explain. Elisa was sure that she saw tears creeping into his eyes and she wanted nothing more than to quickly wipe them away but for some reason she was frozen, all she could focus on was the way he was clenching his jaw showing him trying to stop the tears from falling.  "I'm sorry for everything, Elisa. I need to go do some interviews but I know you won't want to be involved in this life and that I should have told you from the start. I just want the best for you"

He looked around before placing a long kiss on her cheek and as Elisa opened her mouth to reply, he had turned around and walked away into the crowd. Escaping from her view. She tried shouting his name but it was no use so instead she let out a frustrated huff before kicking a pebble that was next to her foot.

All she wanted to say was that she was going to be here for him no matter if he was a farmer or a F1 racer and nothing would change her feelings but instead she was stood alone feeling more frustrated than before.

A/N: oh deary dear pierre......i do feel for him tho