E L E V E N

ELISA ROMAN watched the sun set over Milan. Her attention should be on the breathtaking view but it was instead on the way his fingers lightly brushed over her hair as her head lay in his lap.

Both were unaware as to how they ended up in this position but neither were in a rush to move anytime soon. Instead they were taking it all in and memorising everything about this moment.

Most days, except when Pierre was away for 'work', the pair would end up at their spot at the same time. Although neither had ever mentioned what time they would be there, they both knew roughly when they would go. It had become an unspoken meeting time. Elisa would finish work, rush home and eat her dinner before making her way to the spot in hopes that Pierre would be in Milan and make his way to their spot. Somehow luck had been on their side and they always arrived within 15 minutes of each other, both putting on grammy worthy performances of acting shocked at the fact they were both their at the same time again.

"Isn't it crazy?" Elisa turned her head to look up at Pierre as she broke the comfortable silence that they had been enveloped in. Pierre looked down at her, inviting her to continue with what she is saying. "We both have lives outside of our spot. When we are here, it feels like only we exist and the world just almost like-"

"Goes quiet? The world just goes quiet. Everything else is drowned out and it's only us?" Pierre finished her sentence and almost frowned at himself as he wondered where this soppy side had come from. If he had heard any of his friends say this, he would spend the next 6 months ripping into them yet here he was saying it. Elisa just nodded as she turned her head back to facing the sun set, hoping the glow of the sun would cover up the new colour on her cheeks.

"Do you think we will ever exist in each others realities?" It had been over a month of the two meeting at this spot and although Elisa was comfortable, she often wondered what would happen in the future. She didn't say if she meant exist in their realities in a romantic way or just friendship so left it up for interpretation.

"Absolutely not. You could not handle the absolute stud that I am." Pierre shrugged as the girl sat up and slapped his chest causing him to lean forward at the impact. His lip was slightly raised into a smirk, giving away that he was clearly joking and just trying to get a reaction.

"As if. If anything you should be worried about if you could handle me" She sat back on the bench and flicked her hair over her shoulder while Pierre just watched in amusement. "I'm a weapon mate"

Pierre couldn't help the grin that grew at how British she sounded in the final part of her sentence. "You're 5 foot nothing, mate, I will just throw you over my shoulder. I'm sure I could handle a gnome like you" This caused Elisa to look at him with her mouth wide open before looking the guy up and down. He heard her mutter something about 'who does he think he is' under her breath.

"You aren't exactly tall. What are you going to do? Bite my ankles? Hit me in the back of my knees?" It was now Pierre's turn to look at her in shock, if anyone else had said this he would have bit back but he wasn't used to girls he liked acting so relaxed while saying stuff like this. "Calm it down, Mr Fun Sized"

"Fun sized?" Pierre shouted before dissolving into laughter. He stood up, putting one arm around her back and throwing her over his shoulder. "What if i dropped you from this fun sized height?"

"You wouldn't dare"

elisaroman added to their story!

viewed by charles_leclerc, georgiawells and 89,670 others!

taliaroman

replied to your story:
and you are trying to tell us
that you aren't having a milan
romance??? yeah okay😩

absolutely no comment

hm
well i will get the truth out
of you when i see you

only 2 weeks now !

the roman sisters take
on monaco 🇲🇨 😁🕺

masonmount

replied to your story:
do you like the name
pierre?

erm
sure
yes

well you will have to
meet my friend pierre
when we are in monaco
then!
he is also called pierre!

never would have guessed that
his name was pierre when you
said i have to meet your friend
called pierre
thanks mason for the
clarification!!

don't get sassy with me
now elisa.

A/N: 😁 i want to bring more of like pierres actual humour and personality into this rather than just soft pierre. make it more interesting and realistic.