good to have you here-fluff

Teru and Mob had been dating for a few months now and where out on a date unfurtunateley it was raining so they where under Teru's umbrella. "I think we're gonna have to go to my house since yours is a bit too far away" said the blond looking at his boyfriend "alright, maybe we could watch a movie there?" said Mob looking at him too. "Yeah I'd love to!", Teru gave Mob a little kiss on the cheek and they finally reached Teru's apartament. Once they got to his residence they took their shoes off and Shigeo went to the sofa and waited for the blonde to do some popcorn. Once it was done they cuddled on the sofa "what do you wanna watch?" said Teru looking at Mob, who looked to the side and said a little ashamed "Kun Fu Panda..." he blushed a little for his childish choice of a movie but it was taken away when Teru said "oh! That's actually my favorite movie!" Mob's face lit up looking at his boyfriend and said "so is mine!" they played the movie and laughed at all the jokes on it and they watched every simgle one of the movies. Before Mob went homr Teru desided to surprise him by giving him a kiss, which was actually Mob's first kiss and he was really really red " oh sorry!" said Teru a little ashamed and surprised "it's ok- can you do it again before Ritsu comes for me please?" Teru looked a little shocked but did it again anyways, they pulled away smiling like idiots and then heard a knock on the door "oop gotta go" said Mob smiling sheepishly, Teru hugged him and said "I love you it was good having you here thank you for the fun" Shigeo looked happy at the taller one and said "hey let's do this again another day, kay'?" said Mob blushing "y-yeah! Bye sweety" he kissed Mob's cheek and then Mob left.

Hey thanks for reading hope you like it I'm gonna update as soon as posible