get into it-smut

Tw: this one's gonna be a little more kinky but in some rude ways. Skip if you don't like it.

Teru and Mob where at Teru's apartament resting and cuddling on the bed. Sudenly Mob felt Teru kissing his neck a bit, which made him moan a little as it got more heated and with them both ending up tongue kissing. Mob was no expert for obvious reasons but still took the lead as he got on top of his boyfriend. They started grinding against eachother as they got more heated. Then Mob pulled away for air and said "w-wait I wanna try something" he said taking Teru's coat and shirt off, and also grabing his tie, which he used to tie him to the bed. Teru was blushing like crazy at this point and was kinda surprised, he didn't expect Mob to get kinky, he didn't mind he even liked it but it was a little weird. Mob started taking his uniform off as well as he bit and left hickeys around Teru's chest and neck. The blonde was moaning a lot as his boyfriend played with his nipples too, it felt so magical. The way his mouth felt, his teasing, it was so much for Teru yet he wanted more. "Mmm... Please~" said Teru needly to the black haired teen "please what baby?~" said Mob whispering in his ear and playing with his nipples "fuck me daddy! God tear me apart get in me I don't care just fuck me hard please daddy" he said really desperatly at Mob who desided to grab his tongue a bit whith his thumb "good boy" Mob took each others clothes completley and started fingering Teru, who started moaning uncontroulably loud. Mob desided to tease a little more by starting to thrust with his fingers but then he took them out and inserted his length into Teruki. "You ready for me to move" he asked a little conserned "mmmm yes please daddy fuck me" said Teru a little desperatley. Mob started thrusting fast into him while he gave bites and hickeys to his neck, and finally they both came.

...

"Hey are you ok? Did I go too rough?" said Mob a little worriedly to his boyfriend as they had finished their shower together and where now cuddling. "Yeah I'm ok don't worry Shige I'll be ok" the blonde said smiling and giving his partner a kiss. "Did I do good?" "yeah you actually did" they snuggled unther the blankets and they both fell asleep with a final kiss of goodnight.

Thanks for reading!!