sports-fluff

Mob was running with the bodybuilding club and was tired and about to pass out, and so he did with a bit 'thump' to the ground, Teru was passing by and saw what had happened and desided to take Mob back to the club by himself.

A little later when Mob woke up

When Mob woke up he saw Teru over him, Shigeo turned red when he realised he was on Teruki's lap. "I'm sorry I was running and I passed out" he said a bit panicked "it's alright I brought you here and let you lay down on my lap for you to rest a bit, by the way Kageyama, you do seem more muscular and handsome so the bodybuilding is working on you" said Teru with a sweet grin to the noiriette. 'He thinks I'm handsome?' Mob blushed at the thought of him actually thinking that "o-oh thanks". It seemed like he was getting redder by the second when Teruki suddenly said "well I have to go now Kageyama-kun" he said that and did something that really surprised Mob becaused he kissed him on the cheek "see ya". Meanwhile Tome saw the whole thing play out and she suddenly said "Oh my god Kageyama-kun I'm shipping you both right now", while she said that Mob was still starstruck by the action being redder than before and thinking 'oh my god he kissed me oh my god he kissed me!'

100%