confesion-fluff

Mob was nervously fidgeting with the letter in his hands "Shigeo are you really gonna confess to that jerk?" said Dimple while  looking at Mob "y-yeah!" he said really determined as he walked into Teru's school to leave the letter. "He almost killed you and you still fell in love?!" "well yeah I mean he has changed since then and he's really nice to me, and he has really pretty eyes and-" "ok ok I get it just put it in his locker already his lunch break will end soon" Mob hadn't realized that he had walked to Teruki's locker, he took a deep breath, put the card in and ran away back to his school.
*(insert sponge bob narator voice) meanwhile*
Teruki was walking to his locker and swore he caught a glimpse of Mob outside, but shruged off as he walked over to the locker, once he opened it a blue embelope with a star on it fell out so Teruki picked it up and it read 'dear Hanasawa,
I want to talk to you about something. Please, meat me at the school rooftop of salt high school.
-Shigeo Kageyama'
Teruki was intrigued by this letter and desided to go to the location after school was over.
There he saw him, Mob standing looking kinda shaky and nervous "hey, Kageyama-kun, what did you wanna talk about?" said Teru aproaching the other psychique. "W-well umm- I kinda-" he paused for a second finding the right words, "I like you Hanasawa-kun please go out with me!" he said looking determined but somewhat scared. "I'd love to Kageyama- or can I call you Shige?" Mob looked happy at him and hopeful "y-yes you can!" Mob came rushing and huged Teruki, who desided to give Mob his first kiss. Mob and Teru where flying as Mob reached 100% love with that. Teru put their foreheads together as he pulled away seeing Mob crying of happiness.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed!