2.

Sapnap didn't realize he fell asleep until he got woken up by a knock on the door. He quickly got up the sofa and opened it, to be greeted by no one else than this incredible piece of human that is Tommy.

Tommy was Tubbo's best friend so this automatically made him Alice's friend as well. The three of them had always been an iconic trio. Sapnap had a lot of love for the boys, i mean, they're the only ones that always stuck by his sister's side when he couldn't because of school and everything else.

"Ello Sapnap!" He almost shouted in a ridiculously british accent.

"Hey Tommy, why are you here?"

"I'm here to pick up Toby! I'm kind of in a rush tho, I've got a date with this girl and she's really cool! And I reaaaally don't wanna be late you know?"

He then bursted out laughing for literally no apparent reasons but Sapnap couldn't bring himself to care, that was just what Tommy was like. Incredibly loud and just very lovable.

"Oh yeah of course, I'll go get him you can stay there. Or come in. You do you."

He speed walked up the stairs to Alice's room where Tubbo probably was and he, of course, was right. He was sat against her bed frame, beside her head, reading a science book and she was sleeping (and snoring very loudly) but it didn't seem to bother him.

"Hey Tubbo, Tommy is downstairs to pick you up. You have to hurry up tho, he said he has a date with someone." Sapnap whispered.

"Oh yeah Em! He keeps talking about her, it's cute but honestly kinda annoying." Tubbo silently chuckled while getting up.

Sapnap followed him downstairs to say bye to Tommy because, well, he's polite.

"Oh yeah Sapnap, before I leave!"
Tommy suddenly said.
"I saw Karl at the park while getting here, he looked kinda sad. Just thought you should know."
He then left with Tubbo, before Sapnap could ask anything.

Karl?

Kinda sad??

Shit.

Sapnap
  Hey Tommy said you were at the park you good?

Karl<3
Yeah m good.

No he's not. He's really not. Shit.

Sapnap
Alright I'm omw stay there
Just wait for me k? I'll be there in 5

*Seen at 7:26pm*

Sapnap quickly grabbed a paper and scribbled a note for Alice, that he left on the table
("Went to see Karl, I'll be back before 11h. Call Alex if u need help with anything.
Sap xx" )
and ran out the door.

Karl was an amazing guy but he had some problems, Sapnap couldn't count the amount of times he had to run out to find him curled up in a ball, alone outside. The crises he had usually never lasted very long, they were mostly caused by his father. Sapnap despised the man, he was a genuinely bad person with alcohol issues and just absolutely no care for anyone else than himself.

He scared Karl and Karl reacted very badly to fear and stress, like, yes of course panic attacks are a thing but not like that. What he had was just.. more.

And Sapnap knew it wasn't normal and he knew that if Karl was by himself in a park looking sad and that on top of that he left him on read, it definitely was not a good thing.