Episode 7: For The Dancing and The Dreaming

(The opening scene started then changed to the princesses decorating each cabin and the Dining Hall in different colored lanterns and flowers. Hiccup, Milo, and Jim H walk out of their cabin.)

HICCUP: What's going on here?

MILO: Must be for the Summer Love Ball.

HICCUP: What?

JIM H: The Summer Love Ball happens once every five years in honor of the golden moon. Its light choses two souls destined to be together.

Snotlout: I wonder if it would work with me and Astrid.

Astrid: I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

HICCUP: Really?

MILO: Yep. And we even have our Golden Cupid, Snow White. She helps match up people with their crush or potential lover.

JIM H: I'm hoping to ask Mirabel to the ball. But I think you will Hiccup since you two must be together.

HICCUP: Woah, woah, woah! Mirabel and I are just friends. Besides, I have a crush on someone else.

Jack: That someone being a redhead and is a master with a bow and arrow.

Merida and Hiccup blushed.

MILO: That someone being Merida?

HICCUP: What? I don't know. Maybe. But we're only friends

JIM H: Come on, Hiccup. We all see it. Besides, the last guy that said he and his crush were only friends, they ended up under the golden moonlight and fell in love.

HICCUP: Was that someone you?

JIM H: No. Jack and Elsa.

Hiccup: You were saying Jack?

Elsa: That was true.

HICCUP: Good to know.

(The scene changed to the Dining Hall where the dragon riders were waiting for Hiccup.)

ASTRID: Where is he?

FISHLEGS: Maybe he's running late.

TUFFNUT: Really? Cause I think I see him over there.

(The camera turns to Hiccup sitting with Moses, Milo, Montray Jack, and Tarzan.)

SNOTLOUT: Wow. He already forgot about us.

Hiccup: I didn't forget you guys!

Snotlout: Really? Cause that just proves it.

Hiccup: Oh for the love of gods.

MOSES: Do you think your friends would join us Hiccup?

HICCUP: I don't know. I don't want them to make things awkward or the twins and Snotlout causing who knows what kind of trouble.

MONTRAY: You worry too much mate. What you should be worried about is how you gonna ask Merida to the ball.

HICCUP: I'm not that worried.

MILO: Well good luck. No guy has ever caught Merida's eye and no one ever will. She broke the tradition of her kingdom for having the sons of the other kings fight for her hand in marriage.

Merida smiled.

Astrid: I like her already.

TARZAN: Maybe try asking Snow for help.