Episode 25: The Day of Hearts

RavenDragon: Oh I almost forgot.

RavenDragon snapped her fingers and the whole theater was covered in hearts and fairy lights for Valentine's day. Her clothes changed to a pink dress with red and white heart gems. SabrinaCiper appears beside her.

RavenDragon: I thought we could watch this one together.

SabrinCiper: (kisses RavenDragon's cheek) You are so sweet.

Rapunzel: Oh, the Day of Hearts! So romantic!

(The opening theme played through then the scene changed to the camp which was decorated with hearts and fairy lights on each cabin. Isabelle and Rapunzel were working together with growing red roses in the gardens.)

RAPUNZEL: I just love the Day of Hearts.

ISABELLE: I don't get this day. What's the big deal?

RAPUNZEL: Right. You guys don't know the history. It's a Corona holiday. Centuries ago, Corona was engaged in a years-long war with its rival kingdom, Saporia. Corona's then-king, Hertz Der Sonne, created a complex system of tunnels to move his knights and supplies wherever he needed. He then made a detailed map of these tunnels and their secrets in a secure journal. At the height of the war, Der Sonne's sworn enemy, General Shampanier, launched a full-scale invasion on Corona.

ISABELLA: And that's it?

RAPUNZEL: Not quite. Shampanier fought her way through the castle to face King Herz Der Sonne himself. Their battle waged for hours with neither side relenting. That is, until Shampanier discovered that the book's final pages contained Herz' profession of love for her. It was then she realized she held similar feelings for him as well. And soon, the two were married. And a lasting peace was brought to the newly united nations forevermore. And our kingdom commemorates this day, the Day of Hearts, each year by displaying the book, so all those who have found true love may sign its pages.

Mirabel: Aww! That's so romantic.

Rapunzel: Yeah it is.

Astrid: I'll pass.

ISABELLE: And where's the book?

RAPUNZEL: My parents are bringing it. It'll be here right before the Enchanted Rose Love Exchange.

ISABELLE: So that's why you asked me to help grow the roses. What makes them enchanted?

RAPUNZEL: They change color reflecting the lover or the person you are crushing on.

ISABELLE: And the lantern?

(Rapunzel sees a small lantern floating towards her.)

RAPUNZEL: Oh that's just Eugene's little way of sending love notes.

Jack: Never pegged you for a cheesy romantic.

Flynn: Says the spirit that confessed his love for an ice queen by making a giant ice heart.

Jack: You are so annoying!

Cass: Welcome to the club.

ISABELLE: Meh.

RAPUNZEL: Oh come on. You never had someone send you love notes?

ISABELLE: Not really. I almost got married.

RAPUNZEL: "Almost?"

ISABELLE: I said yes for the wrong reason. I was doing it for my family to be this perfect girl.

Mirabel: Yeah. And I may or may not have ruined her proposal.

(The scene changed to the dining hall with Tiana making heart shaped beignets and placing them on the table to cool. Until Stitch steals them when Tiana's back is turned. She turned around and saw the empty plate.)