Episode 22: First Date Craze

(The scene changed to Merida's cabin with Elsa, Mulan, Rapunzel, and Kim.)

MULAN: Have you guys seen Merida?

KIM: She's down at the archery range. Said she needed more practice.

RAPUNZEL: I thought she and Hiccup were going to have a romantic date.

MULAN: You know they haven't had a proper first date. Between Hiccup's missions, Merida's sparring sessions and her parents' letters pestering her about the marriage contest. They haven't had a normal first date.

Merida: Right.

Hiccup: We forgot.

ELSA: Nobody said the first date would be easy. Remember mine and Jack's first date?

KIM: Yeah. Hans showed up and put you under a love spell when you were queen.

MULAN: Beats being humiliated by your own grandmother.

RAPUNZEL: Eugene and I never had that problem.

KIM: That's because your first date was the lantern festival on your eighteenth birthday.

RAPUNZEL: That's right. But I think we can help them get a perfect first date.

Lucky: I wanna help.

Hiccup: Hey! You too, Lucky?!

Lucky: What? You need all the help you can get.

(The scene changed to Hiccup's cabin with Milo, Montray, Tarzan, Jack and Jim H. Hiccup was reading Valka's journal when Tarzan swung above him.)

TARZAN: What are you reading?

(Hiccup jumped in surprise.)

HICCUP: Don't sneak up on me like that!

JACK: You've been reading that journal all night. Those bags on your eyes look a little bigger.

HICCUP: Don't you start.

Snotlout: I'll say. I haven't seen bags like that since me and Ruff pulled Loki pranks on Hiccup only all day.

Hiccup: You just had to bring that up!

Snotlout: Not our fault you're easy to prank.

Moana: You didn't do any?

Tuffnut: That was the one Loki day I missed because I was sick.

MILO: It's been weeks and you haven't taken Merida out on a real first date.

HICCUP: What are you talking about? We hang out.

MONTRAY: Yeah from the balls and training. You haven't had a romantic date where it's just the two of you.

JIM H: Yeah. I mean I took Mirabel on a picnic date last week and it was great.

MILO: What if you took her on a flight on Toothless?

HICCUP: I can't. I need to head to the breeding grounds anyway. With winter still around, Toothless and I need to head to the island and help with the migration. It's a tradition Toothless and I do.

Jack: You are such a wuss.

Hiccup: I am not!

Toby: Yeah wussing out right there.

Jim L: Tobes, knock it off.

JACK: Alright. (Grabs the journal from Hiccup.) Come on.

HICCUP: Hey!