Chapter 3

(This chapter (and other chapters going forward) will have mainly Eun Kyung and the brothers as the spotlight of the story with Vincenzo so I hope it isn't boring but I will try to include as much and many characters as I can- Devi 💜) Now let's back to the story.
.
.
.
.
Vincenzo: Out of all the nice empty apartments in Hera Palace.. you choose next to the Hwang Triplets why in the world-
Mr Cho: Long story short, without them getting gold out from underneath Cheong A is like getting oil and water to mix. It. Is. Impossible. Your schedule is cleared for today. Tomorrow you have meeting with Logan Lee and Shim Su Ryeon. End. Of. Discussion.
Vincenzo: Whatever. Any updates on the children.
Mr Cho: Actually yes. They are somewhere around Seoul- not yet confirmed if they're in Seoul.
Vincenzo: Good. Keep me updated at all times. Anyways I am tired. Going to sleep and I'll see you in the morning.
Mr. Cho: Good night.
.
.
.
*The next morning*
Eunkyung: Good morning my annoying brothers!!
Seojun: AHHHH! Stop screaming at 9 in the morning!
Taemoo: I am in support of Eunkyung. You need a scream in the morning after slapping the tortillas on our faces hard as f last night.
Seojun: It was not my fault that you two are bad at monopoly.
Eunkyung: Aren't we getting late for school—
Seojun: I need to meet with Seokyung- SEOKYUNG I AM COMING-
Eunkyung: He couldn't get a better girlfriend than her. She's literally the WORST.
Taemoo: Don't worry I am dating Eunbyeol
Eunkyung: Don't worry I'll throw you off the roof.
Taemoo: No thank you Dumbass I was joking. I am not forgetting how she... yk ruined you
Eunkyung: Shut up. You're going right behind him. Off. The. Roof.
.
At School.
.
Teacher: All right students it had been officially confirmed that the Cheong A Arts Festival will hold its 27th annual concert at the Cheong A Arts Center for the first in its history. It's going to happen in 3 months from today's date. So from now on practice, practice, and only practice. I am here if you need any help, but that's all for today. See you guys on Monday. You're dismissed. *school bell rings*
Tae moo goes up to Eunkyung and says:
Taemoo: It's your turn to shine now! Ah and don't be scared of Eunbyeol or Seokyung. Me and Seojun will handle them. Just remember that we, the Hwang triplets will always be together no matter what.
Seokyung: Don't even try. Orphan. That trophy is mine. And if I can't have it, then no one can.
Eunkyung: *Mocks Seokyung*