Chapter 4

Vincenzo: A-Are you sure it was Seo Ari and not Hong Cha young?
Logan: 1000% confirmed yes it was her. Hong Cha Young had fled before Jang Han Seok had a chance to kill her.
.
.
.
* Flashback/ Context*
A few years before the murdering incident, Vincenzo had came to Korea to find the original, pure Romanian gold that was hid by, you know it, Wang Shaolin. And then he and Chayoung worked together to find against Babel bleh bleh bleh (go watch Vincenzo if you have not idea what I am talking about). So after all of that just as Vincenzo fled the country Cha Young was safe and sound... but not for long because what do we know, Han Seok was still alive. He called up Cha young saying "Give me Vincenzo's location... now! Come to this location with some money." What she didn't know was that this was all a lure to kill her because she fled his grasp in the mansion towards the end of ep 19 and cam running towards Vincenzo and got shot. But this time she was killed and Vincenzo believed that she was dead. What he didn't know was that Cha Young had a twin sister, identical twins. Ari had found about Chayoung's trouble and sacrificed her life for her. They loved each other very much and had a very close relationship as sister. Han Seok didn't know that Chayoung wasn't Chayoung and was infact Seo Ari (long time ago ex-girlfriend). So Vincenzo had buried her sister thinking that it was her. After Vincenzo left, Logan and Suryeon knew about Vincenzo, Hong Chayoung, Jang Hanseok, and all the others from the beginning so they were already suspicious with the death of the supposedly "Chayoung" and Seo Ari hasn't showed up to work.
.
*End of Flashback*
.
Vincenzo: *shocked* A-Are you sure it was Seo Ari and not Hong Chayoung?
Su Ryeon: Yes. It was confirmed in the autopsy before the burial. Only we knew about because of-
Logan: How do you know Hong Chayoung?
Vincenzo: Now is not a good time nor the right time to tell you my history with Chayoung. She meant more to me than just a extremely special partner.
Logan: OoH. What TyPe of PaRtNeR?.
Vincenzo: None of your beeswax!
Su Ryeon: Shut up you two! We need to get to the point. Cheon Seojin already announced the date for the Cheong A Arts Festival. October 31st.
Vincenzo: Isn't that the date for the Hera Palace anniversary ceremony? She is one crazy bitch.
Logan: I know right? She's already bitchy enough after ruining Oh Yoon Hee and she still wants to k!ll her after literally making her forfeit her whole entire career? That is messed up!
Vincenzo: *murmurs* Not as messed up as making out with  Chayoung.
Logan: We did not MAKE OUT!—
Suryeon: Why don't you two just SHUT UP! I might just commit murder against you two before even getting a chance to ruin both Joo Dan Tae and Cheon Seo Jin!
Vincenzo: Okay Okay. We'll calm down. Anyways thank you for this meeting I'll keep in touch with you guys if not then Mr. Cho is available when needed. But for now I have to go to the grocery story to buy groceries because it hasn't been 72 hours since I landed in Korea and my fridge is empty-
Logan and Suryeon: Just come over and use our fridge in the mean time!
Vincenzo: No thank you. The last time that had happened I was appalled by the lack of taste in your guys wine. Plus it had some old, hard, 3 year old anniversary cake.
Suryeon: Mean.
Vincenzo: Thank you. See you later byee- *trips over the plant like Joe Biden on stairs.*
.
.
* Back to the Hera Kids at the Triplets house*
.
.
Bae Rona: Woah. Like I knew you were rich but not like Jeff Bezos, dark academia vibe rich kids.

 Like I knew you were rich but not like Jeff Bezos, dark academia vibe rich kids

Eun Kyung: Oh Rona- this isn't even 5% of our penthouse like mansion

Eun Kyung: Oh Rona- this isn't even 5% of our penthouse like mansion. I will love to give you a tour after dinner, in fact everyone including my brother will get a tour of this place. They especially need it. Oh and Seo Jin, don't you dare invite Seokyung-
Seojun: I. Already. Did. You. Idiot.
Eunkyung: YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH- *I should mind my language, there are guests over*. I am truely sorry that all you are going to have to deal with this nonsense over spring break. It's going to be fun yet annoying.
Bae Rona: I feel bad for you.
Seokhoon: Eh. I kind of got used to it over our camping trip. We three shared a tent for 4 days. Never again not even noice cancellation worked on with full blast of music.
Eunkyung: God bless your ears and sanity.
Seokhoon: Right back at ya!
Eunkyung: So, Taemoo, since it is Wednesday and it's your turn to decide what we eat, what do you-
Taemoo: I WANT RAMEN WITH TTEOKBOKKI, TOFU STEW WITH EXTRA SOFT TOFU AND SOUR KIMCHI, AND EXTRA SOUR KIMCHI FRIED RICE.
Eunkyung: I AM LITERALLY RIGHT HERE!!! DON'T YELL AT ME!
Seojun: WHY THE HELL ARE WE YELLING ?
Seokhoon: TAEMOO STARTED IT!
Bae Rona: EVERYONE SHUT UP!
*everyone goes cricket, pin drop silence*
Bae Rona: There is no need to yell although it was hilarious seeing you triplets yelling at each other with Seojun holding a gigantic pot of water? Eunkyung with the biggest knife I've ever seen and Taemoo just standing here dumbfounded and coughing from yelling higher than opera singers.
Eunkyung: Hey! I thought you were on my side. Anyways, I am going to the store to buy the ingredients and no I will not run away with K-pop artists......maybe. Hehe bye bitches! RONA YOURE IN CHARGE!
Bae Rona: GOT IT MAAM!
.
*At the supermarket*
Eunkyung: Okay so we have dark/regular soy sauce, green onion, rice cakes, eXtRa soft tofu for dumbo, sesame oil, stone pot for the fried rice— *bumps into someone while walking and talking* I am so sorry- Mr.Consigliere?
Vincenzo: Hi. Yes that's me. How do you know who I am?
Eunkyung: See I am like a natural  at background checking and hacking literally anything especially if they're my neighbor and I will be seeing them everyday. I also know a lot from my late mom. She passed away 3 years ago in a homicide case. All of her valuable were taken away for "researching purposes" and the only things I was able retrieve from them was her infamous Swarovski crystal studded earrings and pendant set, some law books along with Babel papers, this locket that I am wearing now with her and my grandfather in it, and her other special thing I can't disclose now. Maybe when we're a bit more close. (Eunkyung's thoughts-"Wow. I opened so easily to man I have only met once before. He seems like a trustworthy man, Idk if I should tell him about the gold, underneath the Hera Fountain.) *End of thoughts*
Eunkyung: Well I should get going. I have got a army to feed and also I recommend the premade rabokki packs as a ease way into cooking Korean food after a long time off of it. I am next door if you need me. Here give me your phone I'll add my number into it, for emergencies.
Vincenzo: Okay. *they exchange the numbers*
Eunkyung: Bye-Bye
Vincenzo Bye. "I can't help but think how similar she looks to Chayoung especially that locket looks so similar to the one she had when her mom passed-." A moment of epiphany waved over. Is she Chayoung's daughter?
Is she...
My Daughter?
.
.
.
.
.
*End of Chapter 4*
.
.
.
*With love
Author Devi 💜*